Feeling internal fever with globus sensation

Posted , 2 users are following.

hi guys i am 31 years old from the philippines

i had this sensation a month ago for a week and gone, then it came back again just tuesday last week, after 5 days of dealing with this i began to have an internal fever, no high temp at all. i am not sure if i should be taking antibiotics or what since i am also taking methylprednisolone and peprazom/ppi

i have been diagnosed nothing aside from a little acid and swell of the thyroid due to acid

any input is appreciated

to be honest, as a man this is the first time i cried over something as i do not know what is the direct cause and it is so affecting my mood, cannot enjoy my days with my family and new born son. deppressed

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi. I'm sorry you are going through this. I'm going to make a post on globus now. Please read it, it may help you.

Deon

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.