Felt "Pop" in my head...haven't felt right sense

Posted , 40 users are following.

Hi guys.

Ok....so about 10 day ago, I was sitting at my kid's band camp meeting.

All of a sudden, I felt a "pop" in my head. The left uper side of my head to be exact. Feaked me ou!

I didn't feel any kind of "warm sensation" like blood pouring over my brain, or, any type of "fizzle" afterwards. It mostly just freaked me out, and then I started to "not feel right". So I sat there waiting for something bad to happen, but hoping it wouldn't!

Then, a few minutes later, another "pop" in my head around the same area. Started to REALLY freak out then! I was sure I was a goner!

I emediately got up and went to the car and we left and came home.

I laid down and tried to sleep it off.

Sense then, I've been having that "not right" feeing in my head.

Slight headache that seems to constantly come and go, even with taking Ibuprohpen. I can't seem to shake it, and the feeling of "not feeling right" seems to be permanent, and won't go away.

I fear it could be a brain tumor, or something, starting to show itseflf.

I plan to go to the Dr tomorrow to try and get him to send me for a CT scan or something. 

So, to sum this up....

*2 "pops" in my upper left head.

*Slight come and go constant headache.

*Constant "something's not right" feeling.

Thank you!!

Ricky

0 likes, 55 replies

55 Replies

Next
  • Posted

do you have a history of headaches ?

drinking alot of water may ease it as it helps, do you drink enough fluids?

• Posted

Thank you for replying jemstone48!

No real "history" of headaches...not in that sense anyway. 

I don't drink the proper amount of water...although I never really have, lol. I do drink fluids tho, just not alot of stright up Water.

• Posted

The pops may well becsinething completely natural but get it checked out, the feelings and symptoms you've got now are down to anxiety your feeling over the popping. See what your GP says. 

• Posted

Thanks for reponding Aspinan!

What's "becsinething"? That kind of threw me off from your answer.

I'm sure it was a typo, lol. Did you simpy mean "be"?

Those "pops" really felt weird and freaked me out!

• Posted

I still have that "something's not right" feeling in my head.

I'm still kind of scared about all of this!

• Posted

Dud you get a scan? If so, was the outcome?
    • Posted

It went away on it's own.

I went to the Dr not long after I posted this, and the Doc said not to worry, it could've been anything.

But if there was nothing that seriously happened shortly after the "pop", then it was probably nothing serious.

I think my anxiety got the best of me after it happened...anxiety sucks!

• Posted

Thanks for your reply. The same thing happened to me the other day and like you I think I let my anxiety run away with me and I sat waiting for something really bad to happen. Unfortunately I am out the country at the moment and didn't wantvgo ho to the hospital, as I don't speak the language, it would have been very difficult to explain. All well now. Thanks again . c

• Posted

I hope you had yours scanned as well, mine craft and go have, for about 5 years.

Mine is Due to a Tumor or three.

I know your Reply was 9 maths ago, but something tells me these pops don't stop.

Good Luck, Makes me feel less Crazy to know I am Not Alone on this one.

• Posted

I'm having the same things right now along with very off and on IBS. I had a weird pop feeling in the top left side of my head too 2 weeks ago which then turned into a low headache but it really freaked me out. It then turned into a slightly worse one that didn't go away that felt as if it went from the back of my skull to my forehead, but the ER doctors said it is probably Wisdom Teeth that are growing in. I also think that my anxiety got the best of me too as I didn't feel any immediately horrible effects after. I felt that feeling a few more times at random when moving my head around and it just happened again which prompted me to google a cause, a lot of very scary answer instantly pointing to aneurysm. I am currently suffering from the weird feeling in my head, anxiety, and IBS, but I don't know where to start getting help.

• Posted

im going through the same thing not sure as to what to think about it the only pain i get is in the left side of my gead and neck .definatley somethingvisnt right especially when i have never felt any thing like it ever.

• Posted

Exactly! The left side of your head and it's isn't really a pain it just doesn't feel right. Mine comes and goes sometimes I have good days but the majority I have this feeling in the left side of my head.

• Posted

when my head felt like something bubble and after that my whole right side of head felt clog

• Posted

hey! have you felt anything since? i went to my primary care doctor and she said to not worry, that it is an anxiety thing. i just cant seem to shake it off.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.