Felt "Pop" in my head...haven't felt right sense

Posted , 40 users are following.

Hi guys.

Ok....so about 10 day ago, I was sitting at my kid's band camp meeting.

All of a sudden, I felt a "pop" in my head. The left uper side of my head to be exact. Feaked me ou!

I didn't feel any kind of "warm sensation" like blood pouring over my brain, or, any type of "fizzle" afterwards. It mostly just freaked me out, and then I started to "not feel right". So I sat there waiting for something bad to happen, but hoping it wouldn't!

Then, a few minutes later, another "pop" in my head around the same area. Started to REALLY freak out then! I was sure I was a goner!

I emediately got up and went to the car and we left and came home.

I laid down and tried to sleep it off.

Sense then, I've been having that "not right" feeing in my head.

Slight headache that seems to constantly come and go, even with taking Ibuprohpen. I can't seem to shake it, and the feeling of "not feeling right" seems to be permanent, and won't go away.

I fear it could be a brain tumor, or something, starting to show itseflf.

I plan to go to the Dr tomorrow to try and get him to send me for a CT scan or something. 

So, to sum this up....

*2 "pops" in my upper left head.

*Slight come and go constant headache.

*Constant "something's not right" feeling.

Thank you!!

Ricky

0 likes, 55 replies

55 Replies

Prev Next
  • Edited

can i ask you how long it took for it to heal?

i had a same sort of pop 2 weeks ago and have been out of sorts ever since. anxiety attacks every day. it has me extremely uncomfortable and downright scared 

• Posted

Hi Bart.

I was down right freaked out also!

But, the fear eventually faded away after a week or two.

I'm still not sure what it was, but it certainly had me shaken up.

I didn't have any other symptoms after it happened, other than my anxiety getting the best of me, and that feels like a serious symptom all by itself.

I went to the Dr a few days later just to be sure, and was told that if nothing bad happened right after the "pop", then there's really nothing to worry about. Usually, if a warm flowing sensation happens right after something like this, then it's pretty serious, and you'll soon know if it's for real and there's little you can do. But, if you're still round to read this, then I'm sure it's similar to what happened to me.

Anxiety is a real thing and makes living hard sometimes. And it's just something we have to deal with on a case by case basis. Sometimes it's a very scary thing...other times it's just a big pain in the ass!

Hope this helps ease your mind!

• Edited

I had the same thing happen to me. I remember I was listening to music after having a argument with my girlfriend. I was angry. I heard a pop in my head. Then felt a burning sensation and pressure in my head then I'd have cold sweats and have to be alone to calm myself down. I feel distant to reality to this day and that happen about nine ten years ago. Had a Cat scan. Doctors just lazily dismiss it as anxiety. I've gotten use to living with it but it's miserable, I just want to feel normal again. I feel distant from myself and its like I have mental blocks. I feel crazy when I talk about it because it's hard to explain. I'd give anything in the world just to feel normal again

• Edited

Hi my lovely i had this back in dec 2017 and im still like it today i feel si alone i just want to be me again too x
    • Edited

man i feel the same way like sometimes i cant even think straight after hearing the pop in my head i dont feel normal anymore and thats all i want is just to feel normal again but i still do kinda feel a pain in the back of my head sometimes

• Posted

please help me i was so stressed 2yrs ago i felt a pop and its been 2yrs of living with agony! plz help me

• Posted

can I call you man I feel suicdal what ever this is it has ruined my life. i cant sit still tobget a hair cut or even shave. if anything goes neae my eyes it triggers it more and it is hell every single day for 2yrs. i need a neurologist i think

• Posted

i felt a bubble pop on the right side if my head and now ny right side feels block and dull

• Posted

hey! have you felt anything else? or have been told by a doctor that its nothing to worry about? now my right side feels numb and tingly...

• Posted

Hey it’s so good to actually not be alone on this one a couple of months ago I was watching the tele and I felt a pop at the top of my left side of the head! It really freaked me out I big rush came over me I started to sweat it kicked my anxiety off I suffer from health anxiety but I can never shake the feeling away that something might actually be wrong with me now because since that I have suffered terrible headaches but on my right side of the head
  • Posted

I had something similar when I was asleep and it woke me up. I had it a few times, but it went away on its own, I think it may have been exploding head syndrome, but I don’t know if it is what you had. Did you get a scan?
  • Posted

Hey thanks for posting i to have just had that happened and got extremely nervous im still going to tell the dr when i see them next but its strange thing.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.