Skip to content
Ad

Headache

Also known as Cluster Headaches

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

• Continuous Headache

I've had a non stop headache for 6 months.  It never goes away but it ranges in intensity throughout the day.  As soon as I open my eyes my head is pounding. It usually sits above my brows and around my temples. Too much sun light can make it worse sometimes.    I also used to...

• Strange headache?

So on Thursday evening (around 4:30pm) I started getting a pain in my left temple, not really sore or anything just a dull pain. It wasn't constant or anything but it started to radiate down my face. Then I had a slight numb sensation in the same areas. This contuined until I went to bed, I had been...

• Lina3x Lina3x

Rebound headaches

Hi everyone, I've suffered with migraines for twenty years and the only tablets that work for me are anadin extra. I have arthritis and have been taking more pain killers than normal over recent months and I think I am getting rebound headaches. Has anyone had rebound headaches and if so, how did...

All discussions in this group

Next
  • JKK JKK

Wierd eye symptoms and others

Hello, I've been struggling with some symptoms for years now. I've been going to the doctors for years, but nothing has ever been found except coeliac disease. I am completely gluten free now. One of the most annoying is my eye symptoms. When I (try to) look in the mirror, it's like I can't...

Last reply
  • Migraines that make me want to..

Hi everyone I'm 24 years old I struggle with migraines and even if I take 2 Excedrins it will later come back again. The migraine is so horrible my head feels like a ticking b*m*. My head throbs so hard as I walk or get up from bed. My eyes hurt when I move them. The pain is severe. If I had a g*n...

Last reply
  • Constant headache :(

About six months ago I began to feel a bit spaced out (detached from reality) and I went to see the doctor about it. They weren't too concerned and recommended that I just used my phone less. Now, the feeling has worsened. I vomited (presumably because of overindulging) about a month ago and it triggered...

Last reply
  • Pressure in head!!!!!!!

i have been getting pressure in head for months and it is daily and constant now. I have tried allsorts! Chiropractor, eye tests, dentist, medication.........I have just had MRI and don't think it'll show anything serious up!!! Please can anyone help......don't think it's anxiety or stress,...

Last reply
  • Left side head pressure, tender spot, neck issues

Hello, I am new here but I am a little concerned. I am a healthy 35yr old male however I have been dealing with left side head pressure for the last 5 weeks. I don't get a real bad headache but its mostly just pressure and its pretty much with me 24/7. I have noticed when I lay down or go to the...

Last reply
  • Any chronic daily headaches and neck and back pain advice?

I am a 28 year old female and I'm currently in my 20th month of chronic headaches. I am now on amitryptline, naproxen and paracetamol as I am now experiencing neck and back pain too. I never write on forums, but feel that if their is the slightest chance that anyone else is suffering like me then...

Last reply
  • Headache for 5 weeks-HELP ME!!!!!!!

Hello readers, I am a 12 and a half year old girl. By the way, I'm not pregnant, and haven't started my periods yet. I have many friends, don't feel too stressed and I'm a high achiever. I came home from school on the 2nd of May with a banging headache. I tend to get headaches a lot anyway...

Last reply
  • Continuous Headache

I've had a non stop headache for 6 months.  It never goes away but it ranges in intensity throughout the day.  As soon as I open my eyes my head is pounding. It usually sits above my brows and around my temples. Too much sun light can make it worse sometimes.    I also used to...

Posted
  • Waking up with a cloudy head

Hello, I am a 26 year old female. I'm here for a second opinion as a last resort after trying everything I can think of hopes someone can give me an Idea of what may be causing me waking up in the mornings with a cloudy head.  My main concern is when I become pregnant and having to deal with...

Last reply
  • Constant head pressure in the temples and eyes

I have had pain and pressure in my eyes and temples for almost a year now. My face feels fuzzy and tingly and I feel woozy a lot of the time. Nothing takes the pain away when it is really bad. Tried Tylenol 3's and oxycocet with no relief. The only thing that helped with the intensity of the pain...

Last reply
  • Strange headache?

So on Thursday evening (around 4:30pm) I started getting a pain in my left temple, not really sore or anything just a dull pain. It wasn't constant or anything but it started to radiate down my face. Then I had a slight numb sensation in the same areas. This contuined until I went to bed, I had been...

Posted
  • Rebound headaches

Hi everyone, I've suffered with migraines for twenty years and the only tablets that work for me are anadin extra. I have arthritis and have been taking more pain killers than normal over recent months and I think I am getting rebound headaches. Has anyone had rebound headaches and if so, how did...

Posted
  • Freaking out over head pain!

A little background. Im 15 years old and spend alot of time inside playing games on my computer. I have been getting bad panic attacks from the time i choked when i was little.  Ive been really worried about my head. Ive been geting bad headaches for almost my whole life but all of asudden i just...

Posted
  • Working Night Shift And Getting Headaches

Hello All, I started working on the night shift back in November. (About 3 months now) The first few weeks were normal but then I started getting headaches. Also it would get harder and harder to sleep. I started taking melatonin 3mg and that has helped with my sleep alot thank god on the days that...

Last reply
  • Worried about headaches

Hi all, I'm a nineteen-year-old girl, and I've been experiencing headaches for over a week now.  The first morning, a throbbing headache woke me up - it throbbed right at the back of my skull, and the pain was severe. However, I started my period that day, so I attributed it to hormones....

Last reply
  • Cluster headaches/ migraines

Hi , for years I've had really bad headaches which could only be relieved by migraine tablets. I've not had any flashing lights or light aversion etc that migraine suffers experience.  Recently these attacks have come in clusters , I'd have one then take sumatriptan which would get rid...

Last reply
  • Left Side Headache and minor ear pain

Hi guys, I'm a 15 year old boy. From yesterday in the afternoon I started getting this weird pain although it wasn't painful, it just lasted about 2-3 seconds each and it was just of and on. Now I go bed and it's gotten worse it's staying and now it's affecting my ear on the same...

Posted
  • Random throbbing head pain and pressure in right side

For over a month now, I've had an infrequent throbbing pain & pressure on the right side of head. It appears randomly, and occurs much more frequently when I'm stressed. Although, when I feel fine it will still appear, just not as frequently.  It's always on the right side of my...

Last reply
  • headache with visual problems

since yesterday ive been having some visual problems where my vision is blurry and i see sort of black spots pulsating and it's sort of narrowed? i looked it up and some people described it as like looking through a kaleidoscope or heat wave like images. and i remember after seeing this i got up...

Last reply
  • 6 weeks of constant headaches - no relief / going crazy

Hi everyone. I'm after some possible insight / advice on what I'm currently going through. I will go through as many symptoms as possible, although I'm aware some might be from something different entirely. I started getting a heavy pressure at the back of my head around 6/7 weeks ago, was...

Last reply
  • Pain behind left eye, temple & top teeth?

Hi, I have always suffered with headaches from a young age. I've tried beta-blockers and Amitriptyline which have worked on and off. I've now stopped taking them and gone back on citalopram for anxiety last week. The side effects can cause headache, but for the last 3 days I've had a pain/ache...

Last reply
  • Constant headache, need help!

Hi, im a 19 year old female and for the past 4/5 days I've had a constant headache. I saw a doctor but unfortunately they were rather useless. It's a high level of pain, one of the worst headaches ive ever had. It starred in the sides of my head but over the last day it's slowly spreading...

Last reply
  • Anciety and headaches

I was just wondering if any of y'all started experiencing more headaches or changes after anxiety ? I feel that is the major contributor to my headaches

Posted
  • Headache, head pressure, vertigo

Hello everyone. I have a story and I dont know whats going on with me now. It started around 3 weeks ago that I started to have strange dizziness, I dont know if I can call it dizziness, because I dont feel something is spinning, but I feel in my head some strange dizzy feeling. Feels like when we was...

Posted
  • HEADACHES

So I have been having odd or different headaches since having anxiety. Currently I randomly have been having odd spasm like headaches in the back of my head. I told my doctor and he states they are possible stress headaches but they scare me . Any else experience this ?

Posted
  • Headache for 3 month

Hi it all started 3 month ago when I just randomly got the worst pain I've ever felt in the left side of my head. Shooting pain in my eye and stiff neck. I went to the hospital after 7 days of being in pain for them to telle it's just a migraine which is linked up to my monthly period as the...

Posted
  • Head pressure meditation

Hi everyone,  I was foolish enough to think and believe in things that I saw in media that meditation is good so I developed habit to meditate using guided meditations on youtube for over a year ,maybe more. In the beginning I was really feeling good and had nice results from my practice and...

Last reply
  • Headaches for 2 months help!

I hope someone can help, I have been having headaches and kind of blurred vision 24/7 for 9 weeks now the doctor has tried all different tablets but nothing has worked so i have been scheduled to see a nurologist and get ct scan.does anyone know how long it takes to receive results of ct scan? so worried...

Last reply
  • Felt "Pop" in my head...haven't felt right sense

Hi guys. Ok....so about 10 day ago, I was sitting at my kid's band camp meeting. All of a sudden, I felt a "pop" in my head. The left uper side of my head to be exact. Feaked me ou! I didn't feel any kind of "warm sensation" like blood pouring over my brain, or, any type of...

Last reply
  • Constant mild headache after i hit my head in a wall

Few days ago i hit my the back of my head to a wall after a chair i was sitting broke. At the time i only felt pain but nothing more adn after 5 minutes i was ok and i slept well that night. next day i started having mild headache which continues for the past 3 days. didnt take any medicine yet. I also...

Posted
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.