Skip to content

Headache

Also known as Cluster Headaches

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

All discussions in this group

Next
  • Pain behind left eye, temple & top teeth?

Hi, I have always suffered with headaches from a young age. I've tried beta-blockers and Amitriptyline which have worked on and off. I've now stopped taking them and gone back on citalopram for anxiety last week. The side effects can cause headache, but for the last 3 days I've had a pain/ache...

Last reply
  • What are your stories with a 24/7 headache?

Hello everyone, could you please share your experiences with 24/7 headaches? I have been having them for past 7 months. They are mild, I would say 2/10 but they are always there :-/ Mainly on the top right side. Sometimes I get dizzy and nauseous, maybe once a month. I just can't help but worry....

Last reply
  • Incapacitating head pressure and dizziness

For three months and six days I have dealt with intense head pressure and dizziness. I can't work or drive and I have trouble walking and I'm pretty much stuck in my room. I don't know what to do. It all happened after I smoked weed I got from the dispensary it wasn't the first time I...

Last reply
  • Headache for a month scared it's a tumour

I am a 37 year old female who has been suffering with a headache for a month now. I went to emergency and they did a few tests like looking in my eyes with a light, making me push his hands with both my feet and a few other things. By doing these few tests he said it was 99% not a tumour. But it's...

Last reply
  • Pressure in head!!!!!!!

i have been getting pressure in head for months and it is daily and constant now. I have tried allsorts! Chiropractor, eye tests, dentist, medication.........I have just had MRI and don't think it'll show anything serious up!!! Please can anyone help......don't think it's anxiety or stress,...

Last reply
  • Constant Headache

I’ve had a constant headache for 2 days now. It feels like there’s a clamp on my head. I’m worried that this could be a sign of tumour. I also have very bad anxiety so it is possible that the pain is in my head (no pun intended).

Posted
  • Extreme Head Pressure

Ive been having a lot of pressure in my head for the past few days. The pressure gets really bad on the left side of my head to the point I feel like my ear is going to blow out air like the cartoon characters. With the pressure comes fogginess, hard to concentrate and feeling pretty sleepy.  The...

Posted
  • Bulging, sore vein on back of head

Ok so just the night before i suddenly came down with a fever of 39.5c and felt really ill with a headache. Next day fever was gone but stillk had headache and felt ill. Today sickness gone but i can feel a vein on the back left of my head which is quite sore and when i agitate it i get a headache all...

Posted
  • Head Pressure/Fatigue Everyday

Hello Everyone,  My name is Nick for the past 6 years i have had head pressure above my eyes , heaviness of the eyes, fatigue no matter how much sleep i get and sinus issues.  I have a deviated septum which i have a surgery scheduled next month to correct. I have tried everything to make this...

Last reply
  • Brain Tumor or Not?

6/23/17, I had protected sex. Thinking I was coming down with a UTI I started AZO Cranberry tablets, AZO maximum relief tablets, UTI antibiotics, Valtrex (thinking it was a Hsv2 flare up), Norenthdrone (Birth Control). From then on I have had aches at my temples. Could it be Rebound headache, Bleeding...

Posted
  • Headaches for over 3 weeks - One sided, above and behind eye.

I'm a 19yr old student and I've had a constant dull pain above my left eye and behind for over 3 weeks now. The pain was fairly deep (pressure type) behind and on my eye brow - felt like sinus headache and often once a day got very painful to the point were I couldn't function properly....

Last reply
  • Constant head pressure in the temples and eyes

I have had pain and pressure in my eyes and temples for almost a year now. My face feels fuzzy and tingly and I feel woozy a lot of the time. Nothing takes the pain away when it is really bad. Tried Tylenol 3's and oxycocet with no relief. The only thing that helped with the intensity of the pain...

Last reply
  • Weird tingling/numbness on my left side

Hello! I have been experiencing weird tingling/numbness on my head's left side. I frankly don't know how to describe this feeling I am having but I suppose these words describe it the best. I have been struggling with this weird feeling for quite a few years now but I never paid big attention...

Last reply
  • some help, please i am really desperate

do you know what its like to have pain every single minute of the day for 9 months and for your family to think it is in your head and for the people you love to give up and to paste a smile and to say your fine when it hurts to stand up when all you want is to cry and for school to think it is anxiety...

Last reply
  • I’m making myself ill

I suffer with severe anxiety, and I have accepted that it’s something I am going to have to live with. But for 4 months now I have been getting daily headaches and I have literally convinced myself I have a brain tumour. I wake with a headache everyday, I get dizzy spells and at nighttime I get a numb...

Last reply
  • Random throbbing head pain and pressure in right side

For over a month now, I've had an infrequent throbbing pain & pressure on the right side of head. It appears randomly, and occurs much more frequently when I'm stressed. Although, when I feel fine it will still appear, just not as frequently.  It's always on the right side of my...

Last reply
  • Bizarre headache (or something) terrifying me

I joined the forum just so I could get some possible input. Hello!  The last few days I’ve been experiencing something that I honestly don’t know is a headache and it might get a bit lengthy so just bear with me... It started as a headache at night. I passed out early (around 9) but woke up at...

Last reply
  • Headaches, facial pain, neck and shoulder pain.

Hello All.  I have suffered for 2 years now with pain anyone has yet to be able to accurately pinpoint.  It started out as a headache, tooth pain, sinus pain, pain on the back of the head, top of the head, etc all on the right side only.  After being treated for a sinus infection for a...

Posted
  • Headache for 4 weeks and other symptoms! Getting worse ... HELP!

Around 4 weeks ago I began to feel very unwell and had extreme back pain, abdominal pain, headaches and my right hand started to numb so I saw a GP I was in this room for around 60 seconds he looked at me laughed and said ignore your hand your being silly you probably have a Gastritis here are some tablets...

Posted
  • 6 weeks of constant headaches - no relief / going crazy

Hi everyone. I'm after some possible insight / advice on what I'm currently going through. I will go through as many symptoms as possible, although I'm aware some might be from something different entirely. I started getting a heavy pressure at the back of my head around 6/7 weeks ago, was...

Last reply
  • Chronic Headache for 4 months, 24/7 - Desperate

Hoping for any advice at all regarding my unusual chronic headache. I have had a chronic headache for 4 months. Its characteristics: -Came on gradually over the course of a week - Unilateral (L side), primarily in temple, but shooting through left eye, sinus and teeth - Constant. The pain has not gone...

Last reply
  • Constant head pressure/head feels fatigued/Spaced out

Back in December, I experienced the worst headache/migraine of my life. It was a feeling of undescribable head pressure(I describe it as fluid surrounding my head). Pressure/headache in the eyes was really terrible. When I thought I was feeling a bit better and got up to move around, the head pressure...

Last reply
  • MINDGRAINS

ITS BEEN ABIUT 7 YEARS NOW I BEEN SUFFERING WITH MINGRAUN THY FOUND FUILD ON MY BRAIN 2011.. BUT THY NEVER COULD FIND WERE THE FUILD WAS COMING FROM... SO I GAVE UP AFTER GOING TO OVER 6 DOC & no 1 COULD HELP ... SO THY PUT ME ON HEADAC MEDICINE TO EASY THE PAIN NOTHING HELPS.... so EVER 2 months...

Posted
  • Heavy headed and feeling numb for 1 week straight

male, 20 years old. i've been feeling heavy headed and numb for a whole week now and still going... im sleeping alright, sometimes i wake up in the middle of the night but i manage to sleep back. i suffered from anxiety and panic attacks since more than a year and half. but i've never felt like...

Last reply
  • Headache for twelve days, with other symptoms

So about 12 days ago, I️ got a headache on my right side that was close too my temples and the top of my forehead but every once in a while I’d feel a throb on the left side as well, as if someone was sliding it across my forehead.  and I️ do have a family history of migraines and I’ve had them...

Last reply
  • Headache for a year that isn't going away

So this is going to be lengthy so beware…. So I am a 16 year old female who has been dealing with a constant headache for over a year now. So how it started was back in November of 2016 I started to get chest pains, and me having extreme anxiety thought I had breast cancer, so I ended up going to the...

Last reply
  • I need help cause doctors don't know whats wrong with me

Hi, and thank you in advance. I'm reposting this cause I forgot to mention that I had an MRI done. I'm a 35 year old women . About a year ago I started to have these symptoms: - ear pressure. - tongue numbness . - right cheek numbness. - fatigue . All symptoms get worse with a lot of...

Posted
  • Headache for 5 weeks-HELP ME!!!!!!!

Hello readers, I am a 12 and a half year old girl. By the way, I'm not pregnant, and haven't started my periods yet. I have many friends, don't feel too stressed and I'm a high achiever. I came home from school on the 2nd of May with a banging headache. I tend to get headaches a lot anyway...

Last reply
  • jlj jlj

Partner becomes ill after kissing / intimacy? - please help

My girlfriend of 4 years becomes ill after we have french kissed. We don't live together & only see each other at weekends. The symptoms she suffers with are headache (like a band across the top of the head, left-right), eye ache, fatigue/lethargy. Basically, general malaise. The symptoms...

Last reply
  • Please help , no doctor seems to know whats wrong with me

Hi, and thank you in advance. I'm a 35 year old women . About a year ago I started to have these symptoms: - ear pressure. - tongue numbness . - right cheek numbness. - fatigue . All symptoms get worse with a lot of work ( bending over moving around a lot picking up around the house ...) I saw many...

Last reply
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.