Skip to content

Headache

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

All discussions in this group

Next
  • amy52673 1

Weird pressure in my head that comes and goes

About 6 weeks ago I started getting this weird feeling right above my right eyebrow. It comes and goes but the past 2 weeks it has been happening every time I wake up. It's not pain just a tightness that comes and goes. I have anxiety so I'm really freaking myself out. I just changed insurance so

0 replies 0 votes Posted
  • Annamika213 1

Occipital neuralgia headache, easing pain?

Hello, I apologize that this post is so long, but i wanted to give a little background for my issue. I really really appreciate any input anyone can give me!I have had horrible migraines for 10+ years which have become chronic daily headaches, manageable, but daily. A year ago I started having

5 replies 0 votes Last reply
  • Recoverandheal 2
  • Daviid 1
  • john70345 1

Pressure in head and ears for over month

29 year old male. Over past month I have been suffering with pressure in both my head and ears( mainly on the right side) as well as Clicking in my ears when I swallow. This has given me anxiety and frequent panic attacks which have some what subsided after seeing a neurologist( saw no reason for a

0 replies 0 votes Posted
  • Phyl17 1
  • jpvn2015 1

Strange Head/Ear Sensation and Mild Bilateral Temporal Headache

Since last November (around Thanksgiving) I started developing pus and discharge from my eye along with eyelid swelling and excessive watering. After a week or two, I developed a persistent headache in my left temple along with brain fog. I went to my GP, and he believed it was sinusitus, so he

0 replies 0 votes Posted
  • blairbrookes2 1

Headaches for 8 months please help!

Hi my name is Blair and I'm a junior in high school. At the beginning of this school year (September 11th to be exact), I started getting headaches. After about a week I told my mother and she took my to a walk in clinic. The dr told me I had a sinus infection which made sense because I also felt

2 replies 0 votes Last reply
  • kg81 2

Left side head pressure, tender spot, neck issues

Hello, I am new here but I am a little concerned. I am a healthy 35yr old male however I have been dealing with left side head pressure for the last 5 weeks. I don't get a real bad headache but its mostly just pressure and its pretty much with me 24/7. I have noticed when I lay down or go to the

25 replies 0 votes Last reply
  • alan14588 3

Pressure in head!!!!!!!

i have been getting pressure in head for months and it is daily and constant now. I have tried allsorts! Chiropractor, eye tests, dentist, have just had MRI and don't think it'll show anything serious up!!! Please can anyone 't think it's anxiety or stress, not

1121 replies 15 votes Last reply
  • lynn72382 2

Constant head pressure in the temples and eyes

I have had pain and pressure in my eyes and temples for almost a year now. My face feels fuzzy and tingly and I feel woozy a lot of the time. Nothing takes the pain away when it is really bad. Tried Tylenol 3's and oxycocet with no relief. The only thing that helped with the intensity of the pain

23 replies 0 votes Last reply
  • ash52001 2

Bleeding in eye with headache

I'm not a normal 20 year old female. I am a cancer survivor who now has chronic pain and beginning stages of RA. My cancer was on my spine at 10 yrs old but, I'm not worried about that. I had chronic headaches for a while but, I haven't since 2014 after a surgery on my spine. For the last week I

1 reply 1 vote Last reply
  • groot226101 2

Suffering since last 6 months now, need help

I am 28 years old and have been mostly healthy all my life except for the past 1 year, please hear me out:- The Problem: It is very hard to explain but I will try my best to explain my situation. I have been suffering from strange pressure like an exploding balloon inside my head since January.

2 replies 1 vote Last reply
  • ali22391 2
  • meme35170 1

Unusual pain

Hello everyone Im 22 years old female i have always had headaches along with a kind of eye discomfort. Sometimes the headache is in one side of my head and sometimes its on both sides The headache i have comes along with pain in the neck and sometimes it burns , lower back of the head and eye

0 replies 0 votes Posted
  • imkong42899 1

never ending headache for weeks

Hello I'm having dis never ending headache for weeks . From morning to night it is so painful. And when I do some physical activity the pain increase. I can't read books nor watch tv nor phone. It just makes my pain worse. But I get a bit relieved when I sleep or take rest. And my whole day is

0 replies 0 votes Posted
  • Mnk0702 2

Tension headaches

I get a normal amount of sleep. I take no drug. Or do not drink alcohol anymore. I occasionally have coffee in the mornings. If I don't drink coffee I'll have a energy shot. I never drink sodas. Only water. And I have been taking a probiotic for woman's vaginal health for 6 days. I have had tension

5 replies 1 vote Last reply
  • ali22391 2

Headeche , Dizziness and pain

Its been 2 week since I'm having dizziness and pain in legs arms and headeche too I did consult doctor and did blood test everything is normal . Please help me

0 replies 0 votes Posted
  • sandra933 1
  • Yammy1 3

head bump

I fell three weeks ago and got a nasty bump on the back of my head, I didn't pass out or vomit and the bump had gone down a lot. but the last couple of days my head where i hurt is stinging and I feel dizzy, I suffer with vertigo anyway but was wondering if this stinging is normal after three weeks,...

9 replies 0 votes Last reply
  • daniel23311 2

headaces when sitting

its super odd im getting headaces when sitting down in the back of my head sometimes in the temple mostly when sittiny down on a chair just a normal chair its really odd and ive seen dr it all started from a bad cold and ear infiction i had im still have poping sound in my ear its making me go mad

0 replies 0 votes Posted
  • FlashPack 1

Bad Brain fog 15 min after eating but sugar test is negative

The problem started when I was about 18. anything I eat makes the following symptoms happens 15 min after: -Brain Fog -Sleepiness and Tirdness -Very thirsty -Rapid heart rate and palpitation -very irritable, nervous, depressed - if i don't take Ibuprofen (400-800mg) the brain fog leads to a

2 replies 0 votes Last reply
  • saad57895 1

Headache and anxiety

I am a student and and i am 22 years old. I've been suffring from headache and dizziness and aniexty i have tried all medicnes and visit various doctors and my blood reports are clear but still they dont find my problem I can not study anymore i have to drop my semester . Please help

1 reply 0 votes Last reply
  • JustSuffering 2

Chronic headache for 2 years

Hi, i'm 20 years old and i'm experiencing a chronic headache for 2 years now. It sounds ridiciolus, but heres the whole I am having chronic headaches for 2 years now and it took me so long, because i had to wait for a lof ot tests and appointments. This headache never goes away, it's constant,...

26 replies 0 votes Last reply
  • saad57895 1

Headache and anxiety

I am a student and and i am 22 years old. I've been suffring from headache and dizziness and aniexty i have tried all medicnes and visit various doctors and my blood reports are clear but still they dont find my problem I can not study anymore i have to drop my semester . Please help

0 replies 0 votes Posted
  • Billyboy22 2

Constant pressurized feeling in my head.

I have had a non stop feeling of pressure, in my head, for over a month, and getting on for 2. It is on the top of my head, and is definitely more to my left hand side. My doctor arranged a blood test for me, but due to a fear of needles, and blood, I didnt go to the appointment. I do suffer with Depression,...

8 replies 0 votes Last reply
  • sally62433 3

Pain back of head for 2 months.. occiptical neuralgia?

Hi im 29 year old female and been getting pain at back of head since middle of feb 2017.. at times it can ease a little but never goes away completely.. it feels like the bone at back of head is bruised and sore to touch it can also hurt lying down on pillow.. scalp can also feel sore and hurts to

7 replies 2 votes Last reply
  • wayneja 1

Glad I found this site

14months ago I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth as I had a afternoon appointment I felt quite well as bit stressed , tired but ok , I bent over the bath to do some thing can't remember now I felt this weird feeling in my arm hand like a tingling it traveled up my arm right side into back down

0 replies 2 votes Posted
  • matthew92138 3

Headache over a week

I've had a headache for over a week maybe 2. It feels like pressure that will not stop. Pain varies. Noticed this last night and this morning I've been nauseous. My eyes feel heavy. Just wondering if anyone has experienced this and what it is.

• maxim28847 2

Severe headache for a week, what should I do?

Hello guys, I am new here and I desperately search for an answer for my sudden headaches. I just turned 20 years old and I am a girl and an active student in University. My headaches started last Wednesday. I went to a soccer match and it was a very big match. It was loud and crowdy. The only thing

3 replies 2 votes Last reply
  • vicki48854 2

Any chronic daily headaches and neck and back pain advice?

I am a 28 year old female and I'm currently in my 20th month of chronic headaches. I am now on amitryptline, naproxen and paracetamol as I am now experiencing neck and back pain too. I never write on forums, but feel that if their is the slightest chance that anyone else is suffering like me then i'

134 replies 6 votes Last reply
  • chrisecho 2

Chronic Headaches

I have had a headache for about 10-12 years now wont ever go away usually right side of my head but sometimes in the back of my head. Ususally feels like there is so much pressure in my brain it is causing my skull to crack (I know that isn't the case but best way to explain it) Tried many

• rita05418 1

Weird neck pain and headache?

Hey guys, glad I found this forum! Okay so, I'm 17, female. I have been experiencing some weird symptoms. Since Monday morning,when I was in a class I felt the pain in the neck , felt like it was stiff. During the day it was worse. I went home and in the next day the back of my head started to

1 reply 0 votes Last reply
  • sally62433 3

Can muscular headaches last weeks ?

Hi not even sure if its a muscular headache ive got but its been going on now for about 10 weeks. Its all at back of my head and spreads to above ears. Feels sore to touch and alnost sometimes like my head being squeezed. Anyone have symptoms like this or have tension headache last this long ?

3 replies 0 votes Last reply
  • matthew92138 3

Headache/ pressure for a week

I have had a full head headache for about a week now and the other day I started to have neck pain on the left back side. ( about half way to my ear and spine.) And today the right side is starting to ache. Hurts when I move my neck. My headaches are like full pressure headaches comes in

0 replies 0 votes Posted
Back to top Next

Forums Terms & Conditions