Skip to content

Headache

Also known as Cluster Headaches

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

All discussions in this group

Next
  • Constant head pressure/head feels fatigued/Spaced out

Back in December, I experienced the worst headache/migraine of my life. It was a feeling of undescribable head pressure(I describe it as fluid surrounding my head). Pressure/headache in the eyes was really terrible. When I thought I was feeling a bit better and got up to move around, the head pressure...

Last reply
  • BRAIN FOG, FIGHT OR FLIGHT, VISUAL SNOW, CONFUSION

I'm a very athletic, healthy 32year old male who's always had a clean bill of health. Almost 2 years ago my entire life was changed when, as best I've determined, my chronic stresses multiplied and turned to a trauma that I just couldn't handle. I spent 2 months excessively partying along...

Last reply
  • Tension headaches ?

So there are a lot of days in the week where I experience so call tension headaches. I am an avid lifter, I lift weights 6-7 times a week, the gym is my life. Tonight my headache began when dokng shrugs with dumbbells. Now sitting here the sides of my head and forehead feel like pressure, I squeeze the...

Posted
  • Does anyone else experienced this dizziness and headaches?

Hi Everyone- I would REALLY appreciate your comments and advice. I am a 26 year old and have been struggling with severe dizziness for the past two years. It has gotten worse and I have suffered with additional symptoms- severe headaches that last days, weakness, focus issues, tingling in my hands and...

Last reply
  • Codeine

Could anyone tell me why when I take 30mg of codeine I'm ok but if I take 30mg of cocodamal my chest gees very tight and like a pressing in my chest it's very frightening thanks Carol

Posted
  • Pressure Headaches, Clogged Ears, Stiff Neck 2 years

Hi Evergone! As you can see by my name, I have anxiety. It all started 9 years ago when my father commited suicide. I was only 21 at the time. My anxiety didn't hit right away, it slowly crept up on me over the years. I used to smoke a lot of weed growing up. But I had to stop because it only made...

Last reply
  • Headache

I am having really bad headache on left side of head at first I thought was just a normal headache a week later I started to get a lump on my head on left side the head feels very tenderness too much pain as u feel it it feels like there is water inside my head can not put pressure on it as it is hurting...

Last reply
  • Head pressure

I have had a pressure like feeling on the side of my temples for about 2 weeks. It doesnt hurt but there is a pressure feeling. Is this common or something i should go to the er for schedule a dr appt instead? I work 2 jobs and have a new born so maybe stress?

Posted
  • Ringing in my ears accompanied with strange head pressure

I have had pressure in my head for months. It is not pain, but pressure. I woke up 4 months ago and had pressure extending from my temples, to the crown of my head. I also have intense ringing in my ears. I am tired and I forget things I ought to remember, such as the password on my computer. I have...

Posted
  • Head CT results

Not sure what this means or if I should be worried.  Feel alot of pressure in my head type of feeling and this is what CT said. Negative for acute intracranial hemorrhage, other intra-/extra-axial fluid collection, mass effect/midline shift, or acute osseous abnormality. Ventricular, subarachnoid,...

Posted
  • Please help... I’m so dizzy and have head pressure.. feeling dizzy

Goodmorning everyone so I talked about this condition before but got no replies but I wanna talk about it again anyways. So it started last month where I felt very dizzy out of no where and felt lightheaded and caused a panic attack which I do have anxiety disorder to let you know. And since then it...

Last reply
  • Pressure in right side of head

Hello everyone, my names Andrew. For about 7 days now I've had a strange pressure type felling in the right side of my head. It seemed to begin behind my eye, but then seemed to settle in the right temple for a few days. But for the last couple of days it's been in the back right side of my head....

Last reply
  • Suffering from head pressure and chest pain

I am 20 year old male. I have a very low physique and my weight is very low as well. 2 years back, I thought of improving my body and started doing exercises like push ups at home. One day it was too extreme and I developed a chest pain in right side. We visited a doctor who prescribed pain killers and...

Posted
  • Cracking sensation in skull

Hi, so I've been having this problem for over a month now and was hoping some of you could give me a piece of advice. It started about a week after I had gotten off a long flight (dont know if it has anything to do with it). After getting home I've been having blocked ears, had a bit of a cold...

Last reply
  • Felt "Pop" in my head...haven't felt right sense

Hi guys. Ok....so about 10 day ago, I was sitting at my kid's band camp meeting. All of a sudden, I felt a "pop" in my head. The left uper side of my head to be exact. Feaked me ou! I didn't feel any kind of "warm sensation" like blood pouring over my brain, or, any type of...

Last reply
  • Long term headaches

Hello, i am experiencing vomiting and a headache for 5 days now and it doesn’t get better. Pain is located in the back of a head, only left side is affected. I have never experienced such headaches before. But I have been very stressed for past 3 weeks. Maybe someone was experiencing something like this?...

Posted
  • Headache By Ear and Tingly Jaw on Right Side

Hi everyone, I am 22 years old. For about 2 years now I've been having episodes of having a tingly jaw and tingly back teeth, sometimes with head pain that occurs by my right ear. I had an MRI near when it first started for this reason and everything was normal. The head pain has now come back in...

Last reply
  • Left side head pressure, tender spot, neck issues

Hello, I am new here but I am a little concerned. I am a healthy 35yr old male however I have been dealing with left side head pressure for the last 5 weeks. I don't get a real bad headache but its mostly just pressure and its pretty much with me 24/7. I have noticed when I lay down or go to the...

Last reply
  • Headache or something serious !!!!

Ok so to start I’ve had anxiety since November of 2017 until now and I have calmed down the attacks but since 3 weeks ago I’ve been getting tension headaches that came outta nowhere. When I sleep and lay on my head I can’t even do that because it hurts my side of head. Also has happened a lot last week...

Posted
  • Headaches w/ Brain Fog 24/7

Hello, I have been having 24/7 headaches for 3 years now. Additionally, it feels like a part of my brain is not working, and I have trouble concentrating and remembering certain things. I have the sensation that I am constantly living in a dream. The headache appeared suddenly out of nowhere one day....

Last reply
  • Brian hemorrage or brain tumour

Hi people, I’m 19 years old male. I suffer from health anxiety badly. Always been anxious of my health but this year has been the worst ever. Ive got a sensation and a pain in my head and it’s making me feel a little confused and weird. I woke up during the night with muscle tension and just felt so...

Last reply
  • Headache for 5 weeks-HELP ME!!!!!!!

Hello readers, I am a 12 and a half year old girl. By the way, I'm not pregnant, and haven't started my periods yet. I have many friends, don't feel too stressed and I'm a high achiever. I came home from school on the 2nd of May with a banging headache. I tend to get headaches a lot anyway...

Last reply
  • Pain in left temple area of head

I have a had a constant dull ache in the left temple area of my head for the last 8 months now. I have had an Mri scan and been examined by a neurologist but nothing of note was found in any of the tests. I was even tested for giant cell arteritis despite not being in the demographic for that disease...

Last reply
  • Should I get scanned? Strange migraines.

For almost a year, i have been struggling with migraines at night. I would have trouble sleeping because the migraines I have induce flashing lights and colored vision (mostly green). However, about 2-3 weeks ago, i noticed a change. I now get a migraine at the top right of my head all day and all...

Last reply
  • Pressure in head!!!!!!!

i have been getting pressure in head for months and it is daily and constant now. I have tried allsorts! Chiropractor, eye tests, dentist, medication.........I have just had MRI and don't think it'll show anything serious up!!! Please can anyone help......don't think it's anxiety or stress,...

Last reply
  • Pressure in head within nose cavity

I have had this pressure that eminates from the sinus or cavities behind the nose for about 4 months now. It started gradually and now is a constant pressure that causes lightheadindness / dizziness and headaches. it gets worse when I move or do anything physical, especially when I move my head down....

Last reply
  • HEADACHE; ALL DAY, EVERYDAY, Help Appreciated

Hello all, i have come to this site in search of an answer to a seemingly impossible question. After seeing multiple doctors, a ENT, a nuerologist and now doing the rounds of physio and chiropracture i still have no clue on what i seem to be suffering with. Three months ago, after a day or two of feeling...

Last reply
  • some help, please i am really desperate

do you know what its like to have pain every single minute of the day for 9 months and for your family to think it is in your head and for the people you love to give up and to paste a smile and to say your fine when it hurts to stand up when all you want is to cry and for school to think it is anxiety...

Last reply
  • Headache and light headdedness

Hi, I am a headache patient from last 3 years. 3 years back I used to get very often and always I used to feel headache at my back side of my head. So doctor asked to do MRI for brain, pituitary gland function and neck, my MRI was fine for all three, then doctor asked to test blood, in blood tested...

Posted
  • Waking up with a cloudy head

Hello, I am a 26 year old female. I'm here for a second opinion as a last resort after trying everything I can think of hopes someone can give me an Idea of what may be causing me waking up in the mornings with a cloudy head.  My main concern is when I become pregnant and having to deal with...

Last reply
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.