Skip to content
Ad

Headache

Also known as Cluster Headaches

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

All discussions in this group

Next
  • Pressure in head!!!!!!!

i have been getting pressure in head for months and it is daily and constant now. I have tried allsorts! Chiropractor, eye tests, dentist, medication.........I have just had MRI and don't think it'll show anything serious up!!! Please can anyone help......don't think it's anxiety or stress,...

Last reply
  • Headache for 5 weeks-HELP ME!!!!!!!

Hello readers, I am a 12 and a half year old girl. By the way, I'm not pregnant, and haven't started my periods yet. I have many friends, don't feel too stressed and I'm a high achiever. I came home from school on the 2nd of May with a banging headache. I tend to get headaches a lot anyway...

Last reply
  • Left side head pressure, tender spot, neck issues

Hello, I am new here but I am a little concerned. I am a healthy 35yr old male however I have been dealing with left side head pressure for the last 5 weeks. I don't get a real bad headache but its mostly just pressure and its pretty much with me 24/7. I have noticed when I lay down or go to the...

Last reply
  • Frequent migraines, tension headaches

I have had weekly, almost daily migraines as far back as I can remember. I was so baffled when I learned that not everyone has headaches as often as I do. Usually they go away when I sleep but they've stuck around recently. As you might be able to tell from my previous discussions, I'm in an...

Last reply
  • Soreness on right side of head

Hello. I’m new. I am hoping someone could give some incite. I’ve had some soreness and slight Pain on right side of head kinda up and back from my ear. I also feel it slightly in my right temple and in the back right side of head and left side and a little in the left temple. I don’t feel it as much...

Last reply
  • Pressure Headaches, Clogged Ears, Stiff Neck 2 years

Hi Evergone! As you can see by my name, I have anxiety. It all started 9 years ago when my father commited suicide. I was only 21 at the time. My anxiety didn't hit right away, it slowly crept up on me over the years. I used to smoke a lot of weed growing up. But I had to stop because it only made...

Last reply
  • headaches only after sleeping

I get an occipital headache almost every night-- it usually wakes me up with a stabbing pain @ 2-4 a.m. I've tried different pillows, different sleep positions...can't seem to get the right answer. Much of it has to do with how much I irritate the muscle during the day, but it only manifests...

Last reply
  • Headaches every day

Hey there. All my life, I've suffered headaches on the regular, meaning at least twice a week. As a result I'm not too worried about my situation now, but I wanted to post it anyway. Every day for four or so days now, I've woken up feeling fine but have developed a headache later on in the...

Posted
  • Out of no where......

I’m 34 male.  For the pass month I have been doing my own research on this. My friends make fun of me they think  i’m a hypochondriac.  However.  I was getting pain in the back of my neck.  It made my head feel heavy.  Then the head aches started.  They were in the...

Last reply
  • Non Stop Headache for weeks

Please can anyone help with advise of what might be wrong with my sister who has been on hospital admission for over 1 week and non stop pressured head for over 3 weeks. She has had Several Blood Tests in the last few weeks, MRI/MRA Scan, Lumbar puncture. Still no trace of any diagnose. Here is what...

Last reply
  • Weird fuzzy pressure, headaches

For about two or three weeks now, I've had a feeling of fuzzy pressure in my head. It doesn't tingle, but it feels like my skull is stuffed with cotton. It's almost akin to wearing a wrap-around headband that's just a little bit too tight. Sometimes it's light and other times it's...

Last reply
  • Headaches since taking cold relief capsules

I had a cold a couple of weeks ago and took cold relief capsules. Although my cold had gone i still took them because i was feeling tired and had the headaches which i thought might have been lingering from the cold. I am still getting the headaches usually in the evening. I am trying hard not to take...

Last reply
  • Constant headaches.

Hi everyone, I tried to post a while back but no one replied so I hope someone can help me now.  I’ve had headaches for probably about 6 years, but they have never been as bad as they are right now.  Right now I have headaches every week on the right side of my head which progress throughout...

Last reply
  • testosterone problams

Hello, my name is Ran, I'm a 30 yo male. I’m suffering from chronic cluster headache since I was 19 years old. I'm taking Verapamil for the last 3 years, 480 mg daily dose. I'm inquiring regarding my testosterone levels.  For the last 18 months my testosterone levels increased...

Last reply
  • Panicking!! another Perimenopause symptom or not

Hi friends, Jenn here....feeling overwhelmed and depressed.  Had a breast cancer scare 8 months ago, had biopsy it was benign.  Just had re check last week all good...now I can breath? NO..last week I had a thoracic MRI of my upper back.  Usual aches and pains in my back for years, sometimes...

Posted
  • Headache for 3 weeks

Hi all  I am 40 year old male.  Around 3 weeks ago I had sharp pain in my right temple that lasted a few seconds.  This has carried on at random times of the day. Maybe once or twice a day.  In the right temple  The next symptom I experienced was pressure behind my right eyed...

Last reply
  • Headache, dizziness, and neck pain

Has anyone else experienced weekly headaches that just seem to last no matter how much sleep you get or water you drink? I also have neck pain in which I have already seen both chiropractor and physical therapist for. When I have these headaches, I feel pressure behind my ways so intense I can't...

Last reply
  • Worried about aneurysm.

So I had an awful headache around 7 wks ago after a massive amount of stress.  Anyway since then I’ve been left with daily headaches (generally better in the morning ) or if I’m distracted   But always a “feeling”.  These pains or discomforts are very localised always on right side of...

Posted
  • 6 weeks of constant headaches - no relief / going crazy

Hi everyone. I'm after some possible insight / advice on what I'm currently going through. I will go through as many symptoms as possible, although I'm aware some might be from something different entirely. I started getting a heavy pressure at the back of my head around 6/7 weeks ago, was...

Last reply
  • So scared this is something serious

I think I am probably in the early stages of menopause as I’ve always suffered headaches /migraines and about 18 months ago they became more frequent.  I did have an MRI which was clear (about 12 months ago) but a month ago (after around a month of stress) I developed a really bad headache. It took...

Last reply
  • Constant head pressure in the temples and eyes

I have had pain and pressure in my eyes and temples for almost a year now. My face feels fuzzy and tingly and I feel woozy a lot of the time. Nothing takes the pain away when it is really bad. Tried Tylenol 3's and oxycocet with no relief. The only thing that helped with the intensity of the pain...

Last reply
  • Daily headaches, balance issues, depression

Hello guys, I really need some help as I have no idea what to do. For the last two years I have been waking up with headaches. Deep dull throbbing pain in my sinuses and around my eyes, also on my templates. It feels like my head is in a vice at times. I have developed huge black bags under my eyes...

Last reply
  • What is this?!

I feel absolutely fine during the day and once it’s evening i feel freezing, my eyes sting. i have no energy and i have a pulse at the top but at the back of my head And sometimes i feel sick at like 3/4 in the morning. What is this??!

Posted
  • Daily headaches for 8 weeks

Hi I'm hoping for some advice or help!! 10 weeks ago I got a viral infection..once it cleared I came down with this sudden headache that wouldn't go away with any medication. A week later I was admitted to hospital. They did a Ct scan and lumbar puncture which was clear. I reacted to the lumbar...

Last reply
  • Headache/head pressure cause hazy vision?

Hi everyone I’m just wondering if it makes sense that maybe headaches and constant head pressure due to stress and anxiety could cause hazy vision?  I started with anxiety a few years ago and stress quite suddenly and at the same time my headaches right on the top of my head and general feeling...

Posted
  • Pressure in right side of head

Hello everyone, my names Andrew. For about 7 days now I've had a strange pressure type felling in the right side of my head. It seemed to begin behind my eye, but then seemed to settle in the right temple for a few days. But for the last couple of days it's been in the back right side of my head....

Last reply
  • jlj jlj

Partner becomes ill after kissing / intimacy? - please help

My girlfriend of 4 years becomes ill after we have french kissed. We don't live together & only see each other at weekends. The symptoms she suffers with are headache (like a band across the top of the head, left-right), eye ache, fatigue/lethargy. Basically, general malaise. The symptoms...

Last reply
  • Head congestion, ache, and dizziness

So here I am again. This time it's a weird congestion I've been having all day today. I noticed it when I was on my computer earlier-a feeling of compression all around my head that comes suddenly and lasts a second at the max. I took my headphones off and that didn't help, so I laid down...

Posted
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.