Skip to content

Headache

Also known as Cluster Headaches

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

All discussions in this group

Next
  • Spaced out, high, Drunk Feeling. Please help me. (5 MONTHS)

Hi everyone. My name is Erik. I am a 20 year old male, thin build. 6' 2'' at 170 lbs. I have had really debilitating issues for the last 5 months. The issue is that I feel drunk, spacey, loopy, high and dizzy all the time. It basically feels the same as if you were tipsy or the high …

Last reply
  • I need some sort of direction, these issues are ruining my life

Hello. I decided to join the forum for some sort of guidence. I have been dealing with the most bizarre symptoms the last couple months which is far different to the stuff experienced before. I used to have tardive dyskinesia as a result of antipsychotic use, as I suffer from psychotic …

Posted
  • Sharp headache anxiety

I suffer from anxiety and often got headaches like dull tension type but recently I’ve been getting sharp headaches on top of my head often after exerting myself like playing basketball or climbing a mountain. It doesn’t get worse when leaning down. Any ideas what it is? Can this be my anxiety or a …

Last reply
  • Please help

I've been getting on and off pain in my temples the past 2 days now it feels kinda numb I dunno how to explain it it's going into my ears cause I can feel popping I hate this it's causing pain through out my head I had a ct scan done 2 months ago and it was fine please can anyone help I …

Last reply
  • Severe headache before and after landing on Spirit Airlines...

On a recent trip from Latrobe,Pa to Ft Lauderdale Fl, I experienced a severe headache in my head towards the sides and front and especially in the ears. This was unlike any pain I have ever felt before in my head. IT WAS HORRIBLE! Even the next day I didn't feel too well bc of this. My ears …

Last reply
  • Help please

Hi I've been experiencing pain in my temples it started on the left then went to the right now I have it everyday it's goes from left to right I'm hoping it's nothing serious I had a ct scan 2 months ago and it was all clear I'm only 23 am I the only one experiencing this it …

Posted
  • BRAIN FOG, FIGHT OR FLIGHT, VISUAL SNOW, CONFUSION

I'm a very athletic, healthy 32year old male who's always had a clean bill of health. Almost 2 years ago my entire life was changed when, as best I've determined, my chronic stresses multiplied and turned to a trauma that I just couldn't handle. I spent 2 months excessively partying …

Last reply
  • Pressure Headaches, Clogged Ears, Stiff Neck 2 years

Hi Evergone! As you can see by my name, I have anxiety. It all started 9 years ago when my father commited suicide. I was only 21 at the time. My anxiety didn't hit right away, it slowly crept up on me over the years. I used to smoke a lot of weed growing up. But I had to stop because it only …

Last reply
  • What type of headache is this?

I have a pain at the back of my head to the right and I get this pain on top and to the back of my right eye. I also have a bit of numbness on my head. I am currently on blood thinners and have to keep an eye on my symptoms so I would be grateful if someone could tell me the name of this type of …

Last reply
  • Head please help

Pain in both sides of my temple started yesterday on my left tender to touch as well then it went to my right side now it's on both

Last reply
  • Constant head pressure in the temples and eyes

I have had pain and pressure in my eyes and temples for almost a year now. My face feels fuzzy and tingly and I feel woozy a lot of the time. Nothing takes the pain away when it is really bad. Tried Tylenol 3's and oxycocet with no relief. The only thing that helped with the intensity of the …

Last reply
  • Headaches everyday

I am a type 1 diabetic and have been on a low carb life style for over 2 months now, and I have been getting headaches the past 3 weeks or so everyday. I know the low carb diet can cause headaches due to dehydration however, I am definatley drinking enough water. These headaches are only mild pains …

Posted
  • 7 day headache

Hi everyone, I was wondering does anyone have tips for dealing with headaches? I've had a headache for the past 7 days and is leading me to constantly sleeping because I don't feel well enough to do anything. If it persists I will be visiting my doctor after the bank holiday, I just need …

Last reply
  • Pressure in right side of head

Hello everyone, my names Andrew. For about 7 days now I've had a strange pressure type felling in the right side of my head. It seemed to begin behind my eye, but then seemed to settle in the right temple for a few days. But for the last couple of days it's been in the back right side of my …

Last reply
  • Constant head pressure/head feels fatigued/Spaced out

Back in December, I experienced the worst headache/migraine of my life. It was a feeling of undescribable head pressure(I describe it as fluid surrounding my head). Pressure/headache in the eyes was really terrible. When I thought I was feeling a bit better and got up to move around, the head …

Last reply
  • Sudden severe headache, scared of aneurysm

Hi I have suffered from many kinds of headaches since I was 14 for which I had a ct scan at 17 yrs old that was normal. Last year exactly I developed yet another kind of headache but this ones is like a sudden severe one throughout my entire head and it feels so heavy and strong I have to massage …

Last reply
  • Chronic headache for 2 years

Hi, i'm 20 years old and i'm experiencing a chronic headache for 2 years now. It sounds ridiciolus, but heres the whole story... I am having chronic headaches for 2 years now and it took me so long, because i had to wait for a lof ot tests and appointments. This headache never goes away, …

Last reply
  • Pressure in head!!!!!!!

i have been getting pressure in head for months and it is daily and constant now. I have tried allsorts! Chiropractor, eye tests, dentist, medication.........I have just had MRI and don't think it'll show anything serious up!!! Please can anyone help......don't think it's anxiety or …

Last reply
  • Headache brain fog and awkwardness

I've been having this headache on the right side of my head for the past 4 months it went away for a month and now it's back it feels like pressure around my Temple with a lil pain and muscle movement around my right side eyebrow and brain fog I've had a ct scan and everything was ok …

Last reply
  • Chronic Headache for 4 months, 24/7 - Desperate

Hoping for any advice at all regarding my unusual chronic headache. I have had a chronic headache for 4 months. Its characteristics: -Came on gradually over the course of a week - Unilateral (L side), primarily in temple, but shooting through left eye, sinus and teeth - Constant. The pain has not …

Last reply
  • Forehead tingling and pain clogged feeling ears

Hi, has anyone had this before I have a tingling pain in my forehead between the eyes. Also clogged feeling ears and some eye pain . This has been going on for about a month and half. I had a MRI done and CT scan as well as blood work normal. I had my gallbladder removed little over 5 weeks ago …

Last reply
  • Headache while breathing ?

Hello everyone, I have been having chronic permanent headache for years without finding any remedy to cure/diminish it. A specific symptom of my headache is that it goes with respiration : when I inspire and expire, the headache settles. The headache goes even worse when I breath deeply. Has …

Posted
  • i'm having constant headaches because of new sleeping schedule

since my teenage years i used to sleep alot. i used to sleep 9 hours on weekdays , on weekend i slept 10-12hours. i did that until now. now i'm 26yrs old, doing a job but recently my job was changed now i have to work 6.00am-10am and 5.00pm-11.30pm. a morning and a night shift. so I've been …

Posted
  • Left side head pressure, tender spot, neck issues

Hello, I am new here but I am a little concerned. I am a healthy 35yr old male however I have been dealing with left side head pressure for the last 5 weeks. I don't get a real bad headache but its mostly just pressure and its pretty much with me 24/7. I have noticed when I lay down or go to …

Last reply
  • I hit myself in the head with my wrist while fidgeting in sleep

Hello I hit my head while I was fidgeting in my sleep. At the moment I felt a dull pain when my wrist hit the frontal right side of my skull, my wrist was numb for a moment as well. I resumed to sleep but the next day I feel a dull sensation coming from the place of impact. I'm worried about …

Posted
  • Head injury advice needed

Hi A week ago I was bending down to pick something up at home, when I brought myself back up, I did it reasonably fast as if there was nothing around me. However, I ended up hitting the top of my head on a metal door handle (the door was shut so it stayed put and didn't move with my head) The …

Last reply
  • Sharp shooting pains!

I'm only 17 years old and for the past 7 weeks I've been experiencing the occasional shooting pain in my head. These shooting pains can occur anywhere in my head (left,right,back,front) but the pain isn't excruciating or even that painful. It doesn't stop me from really doing …

Last reply
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.