Does cervicogenic head move sides?

Posted , 2 users are following.

hi,

i had a neck injury in my 20's now in my 40's and i get headaches which for years i thought were migraines but now i think might be cervicogenic.

it starts off on my left side of head/neck, easing off after a couple of days but returns on the right side head/neck for a couple of days.

the pain is constant, non throbbing headache from my neck which indicate its cervicogenic, but the fact it moves sides indicates its migraine.

does anyone else have the same thing happening?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

i am currently going through this . i have cervical spondylosis and for last month have had non stop head pain and a loud noise in my head. it started for a week or so on right side but is now more left sided although my right eye hurts . i have been referred for MRI to see if its caused by the nerve inpingement and neck arthritis . they thought mine was a migrains 20 days ago. but its not and seems more and more like a cervicogenic headpain

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.