PLEASE HELP

Posted , 1 user is following.

hi guys

never been so desperate for help as i am now

been having awful neurological pains in my head which started 9 months ago.

went to bed and woke up a different person

to keep this short i had botox twice which helped the horrendous headaches at least, but not the nerve pain in back of my skull.

I wasn't having any headaches after the 2nd botox so wasnt even going to go for the third one three months later, but for whatever reason i did

Third time was done by the nurse who injected between my eyebrows , first two treatments were not injected there

it actually triggered horrendous headaches and brought all the lain back id not for months. buy another new symptom was weird tingling between my eyebrows, lower forehead and between my eyes and upper cheeks. it is driving me seriously insane , no one knows what happened or why

can anyone please offer some advise or reasons why this could of happened or what it could be ?

thanks

mark

0 likes, 0 replies

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.