Fluoxetine from 40 to 20

Posted , 1 user is following.

hello warriors so i had a tough time on 40 mg. i started feeling constant tummy ache sickness on a night with a boat load of sides through the day.

i decided to ditch 40 because it may be 2 much for me, it has been 5 days and i feel shocking .

i was on 20 for 4 weeks, and then i got bad so i took the jump to 40, it has been a right rollercoaster with 90% of the days have been shocking. so i went back to my doctor's and said this might be to high, so he agreed and lowered it to 20.

today has been shocking, i haven't been able to eat or function, the anxiety symptoms have been plagued with symptoms.

i have not been able to function think or talk, it has been horrendous. now i am on the fence of going back up to 40. man its difficult. aby advice would be great

thanks

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.