Globus Sensation advice please

Posted , 3 users are following.

i feel tightness with my throat for about 5 months and getting worst i need some advice which as is it long term treatment for this feeling and should i go to work because i am not working right now and i want to get back to work soon ? 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi ,

I can only share what is effective to me it was also something that  I learned form a co-sufferer here.I take Omeprazole 20mg in the morning and I started taking Zantac(Ranitidine) before bedtime and it made the symptoms a little bit less.I had  a jobcouple of days ago and my voice was croaking. Could be reason why I 'm always unsuccesful keeps on clearing my throat each time a question is being asked.On a scale of 1 to 10 10 being th worst. after taking this regimen I would say it is down to 6.. I don;t take any meds on weekends just to see if I will be dependent on these drugs which I don't like to happen.I don't see any reason why you shouldn't work but as for me I'm considering changing courses into something that I will not use my voice anymore.I am not  a doctor it would always be wise to seek GP advice.

All the best.

• Posted

It does get better. It's caused by anxiety and acid reflux in my case. The more you think about it the worse you feel. Try to relax I promise you it does get better. Mecication does help if you have reflux.
    • Posted

I was stop taking any medicine for acid reflux because I thought it is a side effect but since I was stop but feeling still there !
    • Posted

Do you feel pain when you swallow I

Always scare about seriously illness like cancer or inflammation!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.