Glubus sensation

Posted , 1 user is following.

**** hi in my experience with glubus sensation ,

and to give yourself a peace of mind go see your doctor and get every test possible done on your throat and trust me I’ve had every test.

I go back every couple of years and get an internal throat examination it’s not a fun test but it gives me a peace of mind to assure me there’s nothing blocking or anything stuck in my throat.

I have had Globus for 11 years I’m 56 when i I started receiving this clogging sensation.

I have it as I speak now, it’s chronic off and on I do have it every day and it is such a mindset related to anxiety!

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.