Hand Foot and Mouth

Posted , 1 user is following.

It all started having aches and pains on Monday night. 

Woke up on Tuesday with hot and cold flashes. A sore throat and the aches and pains continued. I thought I got the flu. 

On Wednesday the aches and pains were gone but the hot and cold flashes still happened. I also continued to have a sore throat. 

On Thursday I was feeling better but still had a terrible sore throat. Went to the doctors and he thought I had strep throat. After the doctors I noticed that my feet and hands were so sore. I figured out late Thursday night I most likely got hand foot and mouth! I dropped my phone out of sheer shock and cracked the screen....not happy. 

Woke up Friday with more bumps on my hands and feet. Luckily nothing is on my face. Still had a sore throat. I didn’t have a huge appetite either. 

Saturday I woke up thinking some bumps have spread on my feet and hands. It is sooo painful to walk on my feet. I had a shower and I cried the entire time in the shower due to the pain of standing on my feet. My throat still hurts and my ears are in so much pain as well. 

I leave for a trip on Tuesday. Hoping it will be on its way out by then. Trying to stay positive. 

Would love to know how long other people’s hand foot and mouth lasted. Any remedies to help with the pain? Thanks! 

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.