Heart rate 40 one minute and 100 the next. ECG says PVC’s and hospital said not to worry?

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello!

Thanks for reading this and thank you for the advice!

So... by chance at work I checked my heart rate on my apple watch. One minute the reading gave me 40bpm, the next it was 90-100.

Phoned the docs and went down on the heart rate monitor, as with my watch one minute it's 40, the next its 90-100.

Doc sent me to accident and emergency and I went on an ECG. The doc said the ECG shows a PVC and reffered me back to my GP to have a 24 hour ECG fitted. Blood test came back negative as did my blood pressure.

Ive no other symptoms and feel fine. Iv'e checked my heart rate data on my phone and since 2019 its been the same...

Since knowing about my heart rate ive been worried sick and i keep checking my heart rate. its been irregular all day, 40 one minute 90 the next!

Should i be worried? Anyone else going through the same.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.