Hemorrhoids or something else?

Posted , 2 users are following.

hi all,

i've recently been experiencing several symptoms in my anal/recturm & peritoneal regions. Some examples include: purple color on anus, light blood on toilet paper when wiping, itchy sensation on or around ny anus. ive used tucks antibacterial hemorrhoid wipes & its not improved. I've attached pics to aid those who are willing in possibly identifying this ailment & creating a custom solution. To add, I am a generally healthy 26 y/o male with no history of anal sex of any kind, however I do sometimes experience constipation & sit on the toilet for long periods of time fairly often. I just want a happy healthy normal ass hole I promise to take care of it & treat it right hygeine-wise.

I am willing to visit doctors & "earn new things *! even if that means the doc has to stick a finger or two up my poop chute, I just want my a**hole to not look & feel raw & infected!!! Thanks in advance for any helpful thoughts, ideas, etc. & please wish me luck!

if anyone can tell me please do these images more closely resemble the notorius PILES aka hemorrhoids or something else (STD, herpes, genital warts, anal cancer, etc.?)

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hi

i am not a doctor jimmy but ot looks like a haemorhoid

best thing to do is increase water intake and fruit and vegetables and go and see a doctor ASAP there is no point living with this condition doctors deal with this condition on a daily so do not be embarrassed

good luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.