hi i want this nasty drug zopiclone please someone help

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi

i just start zopiclone for two day, now I think I'm addicted to it I have only taken 4, please someone help me to withraw this drug

0 likes, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

Hey you say you have only been on this medication for two day what makes you think you are addicted.

You should feel no withdrawal from these doses other than troubling falling asleep.

Have you been addicted to similar drugs in the past?

Is this your first time using zop

• Posted

Thank you so much for replaying. Biscally I started to take nytol on Sunday 8th of February it made me sleep then I like it I took on Monday and Tuesday then I didn't take it on wed I couldn't sleep on that night then on Thursday I immediately made appointment with my GP I explained everything and they gave me zopiclone I start it on Thursday I took two tablet on Thursday night and two on Friday night and I haven't taken any tonight I can't sleep now. I really want to withraw this please help
    • Posted

Don't worry they haven't been in your system long enough to cause horrible withdrawals your sleep should return to normal soon

You should go back to your doc and explain how you feel

• Posted

I know but just try to listen to relaxing music your natural body clock will kick in
    • Posted

I feel sick now I didn't slept last night at all please help I'm dying.
    • Posted

Hi i saw treatment centre today they took zopiclone and gave me amitriptyline hydrochloride so is it going to help me?
  • Posted

You are not going to be addicted taking only 4 pills of zopiclone, there's a possibility you're allergic to it. Check with your doctor?
    • Posted

I met treatment centre today they took zopiclone and gave me amitriptyline hydrochloride now . Do you know think should I take this?
  • Posted

I know nothing about this medication, give it a try. The doctors are trying to find the right medication and dosages for you. Don't worry, they'll find the right answer for you!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.