Hives?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi All

any idea as to what this is? think Hives but unsure as they arent itchy. saw a doctor yesterday and she said she wasnt concerned about it and said take antihistamines for a week. had it for 4 days now and mainly around right hand side of stomach.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I would tend to believe GP my hives are not that shape, but hey everyone is different. Concentrate on taking your over the counter drugs at night as night time, usually very early morning about 3am ish is when your own histamine levels will be highest. As I understand!

• Posted

Maybe your shirt is a little tight too? This may be adding to problem???

• Posted

do you not think its hives then? doctor thought allergic reaction.

I'll try wear loose clothing as well and take the meds in the evening like you mentioned.

so frustrating getting now!!

• Posted

It does not look like 'my hives' and any photos I have seen of them. But should it start itching, then try turning your clothes inside out (know this sounds stupid!) especially if wearing pj's to bed then seams will not irritate.......... just ideas.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.