How to cure frequent urination due to masturbation?

Posted , 76 users are following.

I am a 32 year old guy with a terrible condition. I have to visit the toilet almost every 5 min. I don't have to wear diapers because I can hold myself, but feeling the urge to urinate all the time is annoying and frustrating.

What's odd is that I visited many doctors and they told me masturbation does not cause frequent urination, but I am sure it did cause frequent urination to me. The reason I am so sure is that every time I masturbated my condition became worse and every time the urge to urinate took less time to happen. I also heard from several guys on the net that masturbation actually caused the same condition to them. My doctor says it is psychological, I know it's not. I am also not feeling any pain or burns.

I heard about keygel exercises, they say it helps. But I am so afraid of trying them because I also heard that if they were practiced the wrong way it would cause damage to me, like doing the exercise without going to the toilet. I need to know for sure, do keygel exercises actually work for my condition and which one of them is the right one for me and how should I do them without risk?

6 likes, 108 replies

108 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Have you looked into pelvic physical therapy? It might help your issue, but make sure it isn't infection first.

• Edited

take citrus food out of your diet as well as any kind of carbonated, caffeine drinks out of your diet as well. Avoid spicy foods. Kegels don't work I tried them. Don't yank off as much. Get It down to twice every 7 days minimum. You're destroying your nerve endings in your urethra. Which is causing your nerves to be more sensitive to liquids.

• Posted

hi. Can you explain more of what you wrote down? Urethra nerve endings? How come doctors I have seen never mentioned this before. Can you please tell me what you know? It is urgent. I think it will be really helpful to me.

• Posted

Hi,

Can you explain me how the urethra end nerves (nerves at the head of the penis ) could damage when masturbate ? I am having the issue since many years and don't know how to get rid if the issue. I have tried possibly whatever I could and spent lot of money on therapies and for urologists and for different tests.

Please help me how to control the bladder by treating the nerves at the head of the penis.

• Edited

it mostly occurs due to overactive bladder..if it occurs at night u can try amytriptiline 5mg..it will suppress your higher center and decrease activities of bladder...but because it is a sleeping pill just make sure u don't overuse it ...! or don't use regularly..

other bladder relaxant like tolterodine 4mg and oxybutynine can be helpful..!

• Posted

I have the same problem as yours if u have found a cure please tell me

• Posted

im having the same problem please if you also found a cure please tell me

• Posted

First of all id say go see another doctor we went to 5 different doctors before they figured out my wifes damn gal bladder was this issue. You need to see a Urologist and yes spend time but also keep in mind things like have you gained weight. When did this start and for how long. your body parts have stretched as youve gotten older you have to pay attention to a lot of what you eat and beleive me i know i have the same issue which mine is every half hour ive tried saw pawmetto to dmannose to diet and excercise next week i have a visit with the doctor and i know this struggle this internal hell never getting enough sleep in the mean time i will get an external cathter to pee in while i sleep because its driving me and insane i have a very physically demanding job in warehouse work and im 35 myself. im hoping some diet and excercise will help but only time will tell along with doctors visits. UTIS are pain enlarge prostate is a pain and gaining weight and dieting its most likely that. I did not have this issue when i was younger i have it now but i am also going to see the doctor to get myself checked out because like you i am fed up with getting up every half an hour to pee and if i manage to sleep i get 3 hours and im up again I HATE IT !!! GOOD LUCK MY FRIENDS. I hope we find a cure for this really soon. Keep doing research and stay strong.

• Edited

Any luck with this? Do you just have frequent urination and less volume or even the volume is more?

Does the pee look like water?

• Edited

The answer to your problem is both- physical and mental. I know this from experience. The cure is made up of two parts. The first part is to destroy the illusion you have made about women and sex. You do this by having sex with a girlfriend or with a companion and you see that there is not such a pleasure as it is shown in movies. The second part is harder-you need to stop masturbating in order to recover your body. In the beginning it is hard because your mind wants it but with time it gets easier. After some time of masturbation abstinence you there is a complete recovery. Don't forget - BE STRONG IT'S WORTH IT.

• Posted

I can do the first part but the second is impossible. I have tried. The longest I didnt masturbate for was 1 months and 2 weeks or something. If I dont do it for a while, I get wet dreams.

• Edited

Hi,

I had done whatever you mentioned above. Almost everything has gone except my frequent urination issue. Can you give any advise how to get rid of the frequent urination issue. I have tries all options like diagnosis and over reactive bladder medications and antibiotics. Urologists can't identify what was the real cause for my issue except the masturbation.

• Posted

@sam32996 I have had the same problem for 5+ years. I have found a solution for myself witch ( fingers cross) has worked. I went to my urologist and was put under on the 11th of February to have my bladder expanded, re aligned and stretched some tubes. After I was on some beta blockers and i could say this has sorted my issue for now. Hope this helps.

• Posted

hey bro can u please explain this clearly. I am 21 years old and suffering from this issue since 1 year. I don't know what to do.

• Posted

do you need catheter? , as i knw bladder augmentation need catheter to emty bladder

• Posted

Hi,

Would you mind sharing an update on how well this treatment has worked for you now? Thank you!

Also, I'm familiar with bladder expansion, but what is meant by "re-aligned and stretched some tubes".

Best regards,

• Posted

Dear brother, please tell me about your treatment. I've the same problem

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.