How to cure frequent urination due to masturbation?

Posted , 76 users are following.

I am a 32 year old guy with a terrible condition. I have to visit the toilet almost every 5 min. I don't have to wear diapers because I can hold myself, but feeling the urge to urinate all the time is annoying and frustrating.

What's odd is that I visited many doctors and they told me masturbation does not cause frequent urination, but I am sure it did cause frequent urination to me. The reason I am so sure is that every time I masturbated my condition became worse and every time the urge to urinate took less time to happen. I also heard from several guys on the net that masturbation actually caused the same condition to them. My doctor says it is psychological, I know it's not. I am also not feeling any pain or burns.

I heard about keygel exercises, they say it helps. But I am so afraid of trying them because I also heard that if they were practiced the wrong way it would cause damage to me, like doing the exercise without going to the toilet. I need to know for sure, do keygel exercises actually work for my condition and which one of them is the right one for me and how should I do them without risk?

6 likes, 108 replies

108 Replies

Prev Next
  • Edited

Hi Mike. I have the same problem too. Can you let us know how you have fixed this problem if you have fixed it? It's pretty urgent for me too. Please!

• Edited

Hi. Thank you for the reply. I urinate frequently. Even if I haven't masturbated for weeks, I urinate every two hours. I've had this problem for almost 3 years now. It does get worse after I masturbate, and then I have to go every hour. This persists for about a week then goes back to every two hours. Anyway when I do urinate most of the time it's just in between low and high. My urine is pretty clear, sometimes it's not. The times that my urine is not clear is when I have masturbated. Sorry I wrote so much.

Do you have a similar problem?

• Posted

my probelm is tbat on sone days i will go about 20 times ina day and each time it is full bladder volume and urine is clear like water. the other days are normal where i urinated about 5 times in a day and is concentrated. i also get same issue when in air condition or drink watemelon or citric juice. i feel very dehydrated feom this. i dont drink much water thoguh.

• Posted

Did you ever see a pelvic physical therapist? I have interstitial cystitis and pelvic floor disorder which caused a constant urge urinate no matter how often I went. Diet restrictions and medication helped but the biggest relief was from physical therapy. Pelvic floor disorder caused most of my problem as did a hip problem (everything in my pelvis was shifting over and putting pressure on my bladder). If you have either of these issues sex/masturbation can be uncomfortable or even painful, no matter the gender. Good luck!

• Posted

Bro did you get any solution for your problem

If you get it please share to me because I have s Same problem from past 2 months.

• Edited

i do also have the same problem. everytime i musturbate i end going to the bathroom more frequent than when i dont. i have tried to stop mustarbating but i have failed. what can i do? any help or advice

• Posted

Just a follow-up: have any of you tried bladder training or timed voiding? By urinating more often you can decrease the capacity of your bladder and your bladder will start to think it's full when it isn't. You can retrain your bladder and increase it's capacity by slowly increasing the time between voiding. Start by going every 15 or 30 minutes (or whatever is slightly longer than your normal time) and gradually increase that time over the course of a few weeks, months. You'll be uncomfortable at first but it'll be worth it. And try not to make any "just in case" bathroom trips. Before bed and before getting into a car is acceptable, but remember that bathrooms are almost everywhere and if you really have to go you can probably find one. Part of this retraining your brain too. Of course, always start out by seeing a doctor to rule out infection or physiological issues but I think this could help at least some of you. I wish you all the best.

• Edited

For me also same problem but i am a much younger than you I am 19 yrs guy....

I aslo do as U do the same in everyday....

I do masterbutae much time in a single day from long years ....

But I have researched about more than 6-7 months about this problem ...Due to this habit it makes the bladder weak and felt urge to urinate...also it makes bladder linning much weak and irritation takes placefor a years...

Yes exactly i will give you 💯% its due to frequent masterubation in a single day from a smaller age or early age....

• Posted

have you found a cure ive got the same problem i am also young like you only 24yrs old

• Posted

This has to be my problem. I started at any early age but its affecting me now at 17

• Edited

I'm 23 years old and I'm basically the same. However, I believe mine was caused due to long edging sessions. I've taken around 8 different medications so far. Currently on a 4 week treatment. It could be a prostate issue caused from excessive masturbation.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.