Skip to content
Ad

Urinary Symptoms and Problems

Also known as Bedwetting, Bladder Problems, Nocturia, Proteinuria, Retention of Urine

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

All discussions in this group

Next
  • Female urinating every two hours three weeks now

i am a 65 year old female and have been going to the loo every two hours to wee this has been going on for three weeks now . My two samples do not have blood in them but couldnt be analysed as too many crystals in it so doing a new sample tomorrow.  The first lot of anti b's didnt work so they...

Posted
  • Blood in urine but no infection and health anxiety

A couple of years ago, I was treated for what I thought was a urine infection.  However, no bacteria were ever found in the urine samples although there were traces of blood and leukocytes.  This went on for a few months.  The only thing that seemed to help was nitrofurantoin which I had...

Last reply
  • Cpps

Have someone of you got the diagnosis 'Chronic pelvin pain' with only urinary problems and minimal pain?

Posted
  • Urinary problems for 20 years

Have health anxiety whole my life and varioud seriuos urinary problems for maybe twenty if them. Is that normal to have these problems for such a long time? Have recently been to mu urologist and nothing wrong with my prostata. Now he is wondering if I can have aortic anuerism. Scared to death. Is this...

Posted
  • OAB hormone issue

Hello, I am trying desperately to find answers due to my over active bladder. I am 28 years old 220lb. I got mixed up with anabolic steroids and I am trying to turn over a new stone and get better. I have been clean since April 2017 and have gone through hell and back. I used to urinate every 15-20...

Last reply
  • possible, IC

prostate is ok but periodic pain in the bladder.. NOT burning but just ache and cramp sometimes.  doc has not give me a prog yet but the pain is terrible.  sometimes lasting for days.  sometime back i used infratonic 9000 from sound vitality with relief but not so much now. looking for...

Last reply
  • Constant urge to pee

I pretty much constantly feel pressure and like I have to pee. If I hold it in a long time the urge is stronger but as soon as I go, the urge starts creeping up again. No burning. Seemingly no discoloration or smell, I've had this problem before which lasted maybe a year and then it gradually faded?...

Last reply
  • Post UTI Bladder irritation

Hi, this July I had UTI for several weeks it is now gone. As soon as UTI was gone I tried eatting Lemon and felt that my bladder was very irritated. I noticed that even milkshakes and chocolate was irritating it. Now I can drink milkshakes and eat certain types of chocolate, but still can't eat foods...

Last reply
  • Burning Bladder but not when peeing.

Hi all, I have been on the Prostate forum for a couple of months as i have an enlarged Prostate and people there have been fantastically helpful . Last week though i developed what i thought was a UTI that i got a very severe burning where the bladder is.Got so bad had to seek medical advice and say...

Last reply
  • Bladder Surgery

Hello, I am new to this forum and have been reading about other women's experiences after surgery. Feb 1st I will be having surgery to correct some problems that I have been having. I will be having the ones for Cystocele & Rectocele. I have not had my pre-op yet so I really don't know what...

Last reply
  • Nearly two months of hell with this can anyone help?

Hi I hate to bring this to light in a sense as the mere thought of it leaves me tearing my hair out, quite literally.   Seven weeks ago, I developed a uti, but think it may have been going on, whatever was wrong for a long time before that, as I had very occasional sharp itching, and partial...

Last reply
  • Please help - Frequent urinating and occasional blood in urine

Hello all , I'm literally scared to death that I have bladder cancer . I've been needing to go to the toilet nearly 40 times a day to pee, sometimes only a very small amount but the pressure in my bladder feeling is always there . Also , about two months ago there was visible blood in my urine...

Last reply
  • I can’t hold in my urine

So this past week, I’ve been having trouble holding in my urine. I would have random urges to pee and when I do, I can barely hold it in, sometimes soiling my underwear. The pee can be in large amounts and small amounts too. It got worse today where the urge suddenly came and i couldn’t control it and...

Last reply
  • Bladder incontinence surgery

Hi I have a very weak bladder I leak every time I cough sneeze.  Mostly everything and will be having surgery in four weeks to place a mesh sling under my bladder to stop my  incontinencne. Has anyone else had this.    .  Thanks. Polly. 

Last reply
  • Really strange urination symptoms and nothing?

HELLO dear people! I hope to have some answer and that's why I will try to write something about my problem at this moment! First of all I'm 21 year old male, having this problem for two months now, already was visiting doctor two times, even visit emergency room and NOTHING! Did blood test,...

Last reply
  • Painful Burning Sensation In Urethra - No Uti Or Std - Female

I am a 21 year old female in the UK, and I have been suffering with a painful burning sensation which I believe to be coming from my urethra since September 2014. The pain comes and goes throughout the day, and it will be at its most intense after having urinated, and after sex. At its worst I struggle...

Last reply
  • UTI, seeing if anyone else experience this pain too.

Hello,  I was wondering do you guys ever get pain on you side of your stomach, like  between you waist lane and ribs? Because this UTI is making my right side hurt and my back is killing me.  I have bad UTI that hurts so much and I always get UTI'S all the time and it sucks. 

Last reply
  • Need with bladder question

2Weeks.....I pee it don't burn but when I'mabout to finish peeling its a feeling urge. X10 tense urge to peeing but I need to.The urge so tense my eye water from it pain

Last reply
  • Depressed with bed wetting

I’m so fed up with bed wetting, been going on a couple of years now. I’ve been given catheters to help me especially for night time when i have no control over it. I only get 100 ml from catheter. But wake about 1 hour late completely soaked. So stressed I’m 46 and it’s no life my life’s on hold. Can’t...

Last reply
  • Frequent Urination but Doctors say Im fine?

18 year old male, just to rule out any prostate related issues to those who may suggest it. I’ve been having this issue for about year now. It started after I attempted to urinate after recent ejaculation, and ever since then I’ve been having a frequent urination issue. Every medical professional I’ve...

Last reply
  • Unexplained gross hematuria

Hello everyone, This is my first time posting.  Some six weeks ago, i had gross hematuria.  Went to an excellent urologist and he ordered all of the urine tests, the kidney function blood test, did a ct with and without contrast, and last week did a cycstocopy.  Everything came back negative....

Last reply
  • Fairly large piece of white/clear tissue in urine. Help!

So I looked in the toilet and it looked like a piece of shredded toilet paper in the bowl. Urine was clear, but there was this whitish transparent thing floating in it. I have had this 3 times in the past month. What could this possibly be? 28 yo female

Last reply
  • Latest Urinary hospital outpatients appointment

I had my latest urinary review appointment at my local hospital yesterday. After doing a peak flow test and having a bladder scan I saw the consultant who went through the results. He said I had a floppy bladder and it was not a 20 year old's bladder, which considering I am 52 did not come as any...

Posted
  • Numb bladder

Hi there, Just wondering if anyone has a numb bladder. I think mine lost sensation following a very sudden and painful urgency episode in town 18 months ago. Although I don't know why that should be the case. However that seemed to be when I first noticed it.

Last reply
  • Overactive bladder

I've had an overactive bladder for years, along with a prolapse bladder. I've tried everything.....meds, biofeedback, etc, etc. Had my urethra stretched a few years ago and this helped for a while. Just had a 12 week PTNS treatment and I was doing pretty well. After the 12 weeks Dr put...

Last reply
  • Ketones in Urine - Non Diabetic

I work at a hospital and suffer with recurrent UTIs (Ive dicussed it with a urologist i work with who thinks it could be painful bladder syndrome since an ultrasound i had a while back was normal, but no official diagnosis). I felt like i had a UTI so tested my urine at work with a dipstick and these...

Last reply
  • Should I take Septra/ Bactrim for suspected prostatitis ?

So just a month ago, I suddenly got weird symptoms such as feeling that I am not able to empty my bladder properly, and the symptoms got worse as to where the sensation to urinate isn't as strong as it was before and the flow isn't as strong either coupled with lower abdominal bloating and discomfort....

Posted
  • Leaking urine out of my vagina..help!

Hi all, So this is really embarrassing, but I’ve been leaking small amounts of urine out of my vagina, along with the urge to always need to go. I first noticed it because I had urine on my tampons, but a friend told me that she has the same thing because some of us have a vagina and urethra that are...

Last reply
  • Blood/ Protein in urine but no sign of infection

Hi  ​So I gave birth March 2016. Pregnancy was normal although I did end up with mild pre-eclampsia and was induced at 37 weeks. I was kept in on bed rest for a few weeks due to very high blood pressure (at one point I was seeing white lights etc so was very bad)   However I was lucky in that...

Last reply
  • Help with male self catheterisation

I have been self cathing for 8 weeks and will have to continue for the rest of my life due to non-functioning bladder.  After many attempts, I have finally settled on using Speedicaths.  I have never seen my exact problem listed  in any discussion group.  Usually have no big issues...

Last reply
  • urge to pee after contact with hot water

Does anyone get this? Slightly strange sort of symptom but I've noticed last few weeks from time to time when I have a shower or I shave I have an urge to pass urine even though there's not much in there. Now, I usually pee anyway in the shower and never take any in notice, I just let it out...

Posted
  • Excessive urination

Hi so I have this problem where I have to go to the bathroom like 14 times a day (not literally.) It's weird too because I'll get up in the morning and literally 8 minutes after going to the bathroom, I can go pass more urine. Another huge problem is that, especially during the night, it will...

Last reply
  • Burning sensation when urinating

I have been having really bad burning sensation when urinating. I have went to the doctors multiple times I have no UTI’s and no STD’s. I do have Mirena but my doctor told me he didn’t think that was the reason. He had given pills for UTI to help with the burning and that was about it. I don’t urinate...

Last reply
  • Occasional discomfort when peeing and discomfort?

My partner recently washed some of my clothes and I wore some underwear he had washed and after wearing them for several hours, that night I felt a huge discomfort like I needed to pee, so I went then less than 10 mins later I felt the discomfort again except not much came out, it’s been about a week...

Last reply
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.