Urine leakage

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hello!

Every time whenever I finished my pee and done the scrotum push trick, I see pee still stuck in the tip of the penis. I have to jerk out remaining pee which can take a couple of minutes, and I can still leak after leaving the toilet. I went to the urologist, no to nearly nothing left in the bladder after peeing and diagnosed with hypertonic pelvic floor. He told me to go to a PT.

Is it still possible that it can be a narrow urethral, as pee remains stuck in the penis or is that ruled out since there is little to no pee left in the bladder? Or is the hypertonic pelvic floor the culprit?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.