I am hearing ringing soumd for many months and now weird tic have shown up

Posted , 2 users are following.

I am 15 years old abd i am having tics and tinnitus in ears i am really upset of having brain cancer plllllzzz....!!! Help .I am an idian live in Chandigarh

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I've had tinnitus for as long as I can remember. It's definitely not an indicator of brain cancer. Mine is a result of playing an instrument. The noise level damages the auditory nerves.

I believe the tics are something unrelated. Are you taking any medication?

• Posted

I used to hear a lot of loud music on my mp3 my be its because of that???!!!
  • Posted

I am not taking any except some multi vitamines to supress them oif they are die to lack of vitamine and thx fr showing up on this discussion

• Posted

The tics might be from stress. I often get twitches in my eyelids from stress. They should go away on their own if you take good care of yourself - eat a healthy diet, limit packaged foods, and bakery items, get exercise,fresh air and sunshine every day.

Current research shows that omega 3 fatty acids are important for nervous system health. Those come from flax seed oil, canola oil, Walnut oi, fish oil, specialty eggs, etc. Do a Google search on foods for brain and nervous system health. If you try a diet remedy and that doesn't work, then you could always check with a doctor.

Best wishes for good health.

• Posted

Thx for ur time dude and anyway of it is not cancer it will get away with a healthy diet and exercise thx.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.