I am tired of life ... always get low feeling .. Please help

Posted , 3 users are following.

first of all English is not my first language so Please pardon my errors.

I am a working girl who've responisibilty of my family. I am not satify with my job as I didn't got good job because I am from Vernacular medium... My Bf is loving nature but he doubts me he always keep his one eye on my phone and everything else. We are into four year of relationship but he still doubts me .. He always taunts me for my previous broken relation....He decides what I need to wear or not ... He has taken contol over me .. I want to get rid from him but don't know I am not able to do it...My dad is not earning so well... I earn less amount and at the end of day I can't even able to fulfill my basic needs...  sometimes I feel .. ending life is best option but I know it's wrong... I am not finding my self satisfy because I am not there where I've imagined 5 years back .. I just want to everyone and everything leave behind and want to leave in peace .. I've tried meditation but nothing is helping me ... I just want to leave everything .. I want to live alone .... Please help me what should I need to do ? I am in extreme depression and doesn't like to talk anyone .. Please help.. I am posting it here with lots of hope ... Please 

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

If only I could pull you out of your tunnel of dispear,life is so special I have only got one hand and one leg and many times I realy didn't feel up to living specialy when people around me where not happy,which brought me down you have to teach yourself how to laugh again,how to enjoy the things you like to do sooner or later new people will come into your life like a open door and grab the happy one's that are interested in your thoughts not how to control them and only you can say no,and your not walking in the same direction as them. we have come to a cross road look we all know what we want and obviously he is not your sole mate and thats whats so good in life, we are always learning how to talk to people,or say good bye, there will be some out their for everyone or you learn how to be happy in your own skin.imagine me on your shoulder teaching you how to laugh again and don't give up,because you can pull someone special out of that tunnel of despair is't part of being alive and you can learn how to do it, so shake those horrible thoughts and go down a new direction the one for happiness and do a dance with your extra leg for me when you do.bye

• Posted

I'm really sorry to hear about your current situation Sheetal. 

First of all - definitely end things with your boyfriends, he sounds incredibly controlling. A partner is supposed to love you, care for you and support you not mock you and if he is doubting you so much, there is obviously no trust there. You are a strong person, you can definitely get through it. 

It's really great that you're working, it sounds like you care an awful lot about your family and it's no wonder you are so stressed out. Where is it that you're living? And do you have any particular job or career that you would really love to do? 

I know there are schemes in Britain that could help somebody in your situation, bursaries for studying and working at the same time or just some extra benefit money to support you/your family. 

You are doing well, don't think that you're not.

Have you been to see your doctor? They may be able to help ease your depression with medication/therapy and may even be able to sign you off work on sick leave if you are feeling too stressed and tired. 

Keep fighting xx

• Posted

Hello fee. I am sorry I've not included in discussion. I am from India... I am a jouranlism graduate ... and wanted to make a career in crime jouranalism but didn't got the opportunity and currently working as a writer with one of the firm. As I am not so fluent in English .. Many of the companies has rejected me and all this problem is constantly hammering me.

My Bf, he is good, I talked him yesterday about his behaviour he agreed and promised that he'll not gooing to do it again but he had made these promises in past too. I am feeling a kind of trapped in cage .. donno why I just want to break the cage of the society and want to fly again ... I am seeing my life going on the right direction... 

I am low bp patient and often end up suffering because of this and I've consulted doctor ... she consoled me that everything will be fine do not give up but I am loosing my patience.... I just want to travel himalaya alone ... I don't know what is going on in my mind ?  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.