I have 2 sets of ECG's with PVC's on them

Posted , 1 user is following.

One set of three, feature 3 pvcs, 0 pvcs, and 3pvcs.

The other set of three feature 4 pvcs, 3 pvcs, and 1 pvc.

My question is whether these could therefore be from the same patient on the same day?

Or is there a difference between the two sets which means that is not likely?

Basically, I have been told by medical professional A that the first set shows a healthier person than the second set, whereas medical professional B tells me that the number of pvcs will always be slightly different from one ecg to the next, and that there is no way professional A could make such a statement. He tells me that for all we know, the first set might have been bookended by ecg 4 and 5 which showed 4 pvcs in each, as it is not an exact science, and any claim that there is a substantial or even mediocre difference between both sets is ludicrous. They BOTH show the same issue - pvcs.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.