I have had random pressure in my head for the last 3 days or so. It doesn't hurt

Posted , 3 users are following.

Weird pressure in the head, it doesnt hurt but it has been freaking me out! No other symptoms really other than that! I asked my fiancé and she said it could be anxiety, i never really had problems with anxiety. I just need some help

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I too have had shooting pains in random sides of my head.. i do have anxiety.. the doctor tells me my headaches are all stress related.. you might be stressing out about something causing you to have those tension headaches..good luck
  • Posted

I too have had shooting pains in random sides of my head.. i do have anxiety.. the doctor tells me my headaches are all stress related.. you might be stressing out about something causing you to have those tension headaches..good luck
  • Posted

Could indeed be anxiety and also could be tension from stress. Try and relax abit more.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.