I’m dead with all this 😭

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello, all lady , I'm sitting here with tears flowing non-stop, I feel so tired and exhausted every day, I've tried my best not to let myself fall but everything is not as I want it to be, every day. day and every day I have to live in fear and think I am going to die, I have endured physical and mental pain for 6 months and until now these horrifying symptoms have not left. Me, I feel like I don't have any energy left to continue fighting it, my life has been buried in a deep hole with no way out, every day I have to endure endless hot flashes. Every time I have hot flashes, my whole body feels like it has low blood pressure and my heart beats very fast. I get headaches and dizziness at any time. Every day I live in fear and panic, not knowing that I have a disease. Is it some kind of cancer? For the past 6 months I have cried every day and then quit all my jobs, I don't know when these horrible symptoms will leave my body so I can get back to life. As usual, I was too tired and completely exhausted

3 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Iamanp sorry to hear all these you are going through. you are not alone on this, I feel same way too. I went to church I was feeling a bit okay, going well, came back all of sudden I started feeling horrible, dizziness, peri has put me on low sugar, once my blood sugar gets low my body begins feel terrible I have to eat immediately to feel better. I want to assure you to hang on there this will come and pass and we feel better again. This forum has been my consolation. luv you.

• Posted

Hey There, OM..

Your post speaks volumes, period! I thank God, that we are ALL in a position to HELP the women in our families, who will one day experience this UNFORTUNATE stage of our lives; and mind, you this is an ALL-NATURAL!!

• Edited

Hey There, Lamanp...

You are NOT DEAD! Please talk to your doctor about some form of relief. IDK what stage of meno you're in, yet someone needs to hear you out!! ANY STAGE of menopause is mind-blowing, The symptoms are similar to a roller-coaster ride, they are up & down! If you have not starting praying regarding your symptoms, please do.. If you are able to, walk around your community, and find some solace in whatever brings you JOY, even an ounce! STAY HYDRATED, no matter how you're feeling! And on that note, be well, my menopausal sistah!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.