I'm so stressed out and disgusting with myself

Posted , 6 users are following.

So I jus got found out I Hav gh like I jus wanna cry n dnt wanna liv nomore but I Hav 6 years old I gotta liv 4 can anybody giv me some advice on how 2 liv wit dis like how can dis ever happen my sex life is jus over cuz I dnt wanna spread it I jus wanna b by myself

0 likes, 28 replies

28 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Don't be disgusted! I got it from my 1st. Take meds the Dr. gives you. You can take one a day to stop the outbreaks or make happen less often. I got it in 1994 and I've been with my husband 16 years and had three kids after being diagnosed. You'll be ok... 1 out of 3 people have it...
  • Posted

Hey I felt the same exact way when I found out. I cried myself to sleep, I thought I was never gone date/ have sex again &I Didn't want to live anymore.

But 3 years later I have none of those thoughts. It's going to take you awhile to accept that you have it & it's never leaving. You can't hate yourself for letting this happen either. There's guys out there that will accept you; and the ones that don't, Don't trip off them. herpes honestly isn't that bad if you compare it to all the others.

• Posted

It's gone be okay ! Are you experiencing your first outbreak ? Always think of your baby , but put God first . He loves you I promise . Did you tell the Guy that gave it to you ? People on here is very helpful . My cousin had it since she was in high school, first time she ever had sex, she was with a guy for 7 years and he never caught it and they have a beautiful child together ! Just give it God . It's going be okay
    • Posted

Thanks so much I did tell him he dnt believe me like I dnt want 2 b n no relationship n I no I gotta liv 4 my daughter n make sure she cool I gotta get my life back on track I'm only 22 like I feel by life is jus over I really gotta live wit dis n yea dis my 1st outbreak
    • Posted

I read in your post before , you was dating a new Guy how did he take it ? Most guys won't belive you because they never had an outbreak . Hopefully he will get tested ! If you don't mind me asking how long was y'all together before you got your outbreak ?
    • Posted

He is probably the one who gave it to you and is denying it. Sorry you're dealing with this. It does get easier. Stay away from Almonds and Chocolate you can even google it can bring on a outbreak
    • Posted

Dis my 1st ever doin anything wit him n a day later dis happen like I'm so hurt
    • Posted

Ok wat else bring on outbreak like I dnt wanna Hav no more outbreak like I'm jus so lost
  • Posted

Don't say that! It's hard to cope with those words of knowing you have it. But it gets easier I cried for days a week but once I got my results I was okay with it yes it still hurt to hear those words but I accepted it. Just take care of your self and stay healthy I can't really give you much advice as I just found out I have it and had my first outbreak two weeks ago. But I know what you must be feeling and your not disgusting herpes is like someone had said a skin condition just there's so many ignorant people out that make it seem like such a horrible thing. Just stay strong and if your bf doesn't accept you for you then you need that kind of relationship anyways someone should love you regardless of anything. Sending nothing but good vibes your way 😊
    • Posted

Ughhh like hopefully things get better I jus dnt want nobody 2 look at me different or say means things
    • Posted

No one has to know. Use condoms and if you get in a serious relationship tell them. If they love you they stay. I met my husband after, he had it also. And I had 3 kids after they knew I had it and only said I would need a cesarean if I had an active outbreak during labor which I didn't. Stress causes outbreaks also. Just relax honey.... I promise it's so scary at first but you'll be ok.
    • Posted

Anyone can look at you and never know a thing . Since it's something you can't see on someone don't worry no one will know
    • Posted

I'm not sure I've never been tested for it, but I tested positive for it two weeks ago. Since I had an outbreak did your dr give you meds?
    • Posted

Take them it'll help a lot , my dr told me that it might even help prevent outbreaks
    • Posted

Yea I'm am dis my 3rd day but da day b4 my appointment I want u 2 tell da med u takin again 2 prevent passing n da type of therapy so I can tell my doctor where u frm if u mind me askin
    • Posted

Yeah then maybe it will prevent breakouts since its antiviral
    • Posted

Rite so since U took da led u never had another outbreak
    • Posted

I've only had one break out so far and it wasn't bad and I heard that's good because the first is always the worse and it gets better after that
    • Posted

Oh wow I hope dis my only 1 but it seem it get better cuz earlier 2day it hurt wen I walk but wen I walk Hme frm work 2nite it really wasn't bother me so do u take med everyday so u won't Hav outbreak
    • Posted

That's good the meds are probably taking effect on you , well I haven't taken any meds since my outbreak went away,

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.