I'm so stressed out and disgusting with myself

Posted , 6 users are following.

So I jus got found out I Hav gh like I jus wanna cry n dnt wanna liv nomore but I Hav 6 years old I gotta liv 4 can anybody giv me some advice on how 2 liv wit dis like how can dis ever happen my sex life is jus over cuz I dnt wanna spread it I jus wanna b by myself

0 likes, 28 replies

28 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I'm 18 years old. I've been diagnosed for a week now. I'm so glad my outbreak is over. I graduate next Saturday. Omg it's so hard knowing you actually have it. It makes you hate the word. But I swear it's not the end of the world. Life keeps going on. The easiest way to keep going is to be positive. Love everything about your life and realize that life could be worse. I've been keeping myself together by just laughing. And I know now that I have my whole life ahead of me. The fact that you have a child is a blessing remember some people catch STD to where they can't even have children at all. And don't think your the only one. Alot of people have it and are spreading it around because they don't have any symptoms that sucks for them. Remember we all make mistakes. It's life but enjoy it learn from it and love yourself. Trust God.
    • Posted

Thanks n dat wat I'm doin jus tryn 2 move in n live life cuz I'm 2 young n Hav a lil 1

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.