Skip to content
Ad

Genital Herpes Simplex

Also known as Herpes - Genital

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

• cqnkatz cqnkatz

Question

Hello. I have had HSV1 for about a year now. I'm on daily suppressives and I have not had a second outbreak. Yesterday a bump showed up down by my anus no blister or liquid just s hard bump. It's irritated. Is this an outbreak or just irritation? 

• Herpes or not

So yesterday I notice 4 small red bumbs they dont Itch and they don’t hurt. They aren’t white either or look like any pictures of Herpes because they ones I seen where white I’m really scared and I need answer I am going to the doctor but can’t find anyone to give me results the same day.  

• Hey Felix, it's me AGAIN lol

So I went to the doctor today and based on my symptoms, I have white stains and white spots all over inside my mouth, and the penile ulcers, he thinks it's Erosive Lichen Planus or Behcet Syndrom, which are auto immune. He thinks that Avacyclovir worked a little because it doesn't act just as...

All discussions in this group

Next
  • Genital Herpes? (Pics)

Hello, long story short... I'm 19, a victim of sexual child abuse. Manipulated by men for a very long time and have been posistive for chlamydia twice. I got a shot of doxycycline in the brain utt and in pill form however. I have these vaginal blisters/bumps in my vaginal entrance. I've done...

Last reply
  • What is this

Almost three weeks ago I noticed what I thought was a pimple or hair bump. I popped it. It’s still there.  I’ve been to the doctor. He mentioned it looked like a cyst or possibly a bacterial infection and took a Genital culture. I am curt awaiting results but freaking out in the process.  ...

Last reply
  • The results came back, i have genital herpes!! What now??

worst migrane and back/neck pain. I was lucky that, eventhougwas over fairly quickly and produced very few and not painful sores. I knew straight away what my symptoms were and got tested via swab. I was positive it would be positive and when i came back negative i wasnt convinced so bought my own IGG...

Last reply
  • Test reults

Hi I've had a igg blood test done in September and I got a 4.5 for type 2. All the results says negative, but I have this number, plus the person I've been with just got checked and he's negative. He told me I might want to get retested. I've never had an outbreak or anything. How long...

Last reply
  • I don't know if I have Herpes or HPV Warts? Please help!!

I saw some bumps on the inside of my vagina yesterday after taking a shower and drying down there and am going crazy trying to figure out what it is. Ive been researching everything and want to cry knowing that it's either or. I don't know how I would even tell my boyfriend once I'm diagnosed....

Last reply
  • Redness and itchy, no sores still?

Saturday I noticed some slight itching down there, but didn’t think anything if it. Sunday it continued but didn’t make a connection. Monday I started taking two valtrex a day(I usually take one a day), and it is now Wednesday night and there’s been no relief or change. Tuesday night I did apply hydrocortisone,...

Last reply
  • HSV 1 & 2 Results

Hi HSV 1 & 2 IgG by ELISA = Result: Positive, Reference Range: Negative HSV 1 & 2 IgM By ELISA = BORDERLINE (INDEX=1.02 R, CUT OFF INDEX <0.8:NEGATIVE, >1.1:POSITIVE)      Reference Range: Negative No units available on the result sheet Thats all the info on the result...

Last reply
  • Will it get better please help

I contracted the virus herpes type 2 in November six month ago and still can't get over it. Since being diagnosed I've had seven painful outbreaks. I've read a lot online that the first year is the worse, is this true? I'm so scared it's all I think about. What can I do to stop or...

Last reply
  • Question

Hello. I have had HSV1 for about a year now. I'm on daily suppressives and I have not had a second outbreak. Yesterday a bump showed up down by my anus no blister or liquid just s hard bump. It's irritated. Is this an outbreak or just irritation? 

Posted
  • Herpes or not

So yesterday I notice 4 small red bumbs they dont Itch and they don’t hurt. They aren’t white either or look like any pictures of Herpes because they ones I seen where white I’m really scared and I need answer I am going to the doctor but can’t find anyone to give me results the same day.  

Posted
  • ways of dealing with the symptoms

I've just recently gotten over a primary occurence of genital herpes. I can honestly say it was the most painful experience of my life. I caught it as a result of my boyfriend performing oral sex on me whilst suffering from a cold sore. The symptoms lasted just under 2 weeks, and have cleared up...

Last reply
  • Herpes

Hello I recently had sex with a friend I knew she had herpes, but I still had sex with her I used a condom but it broke I wasn't penetrating for long with the condom broken can I still get infected? 

Last reply
  • Hey Felix, it's me AGAIN lol

So I went to the doctor today and based on my symptoms, I have white stains and white spots all over inside my mouth, and the penile ulcers, he thinks it's Erosive Lichen Planus or Behcet Syndrom, which are auto immune. He thinks that Avacyclovir worked a little because it doesn't act just as...

Posted
  • Herpes in relationship

Hi all. After some advice. I've been with my partner for 4/5 months now. On sunday she woke up in the morning crying and unable to pass urine. We managed to get an emergency appointment at the hospital, and the lady said she was very certain it was herpes. We both then went to the sexual health clinic...

Last reply
  • Herpes or Lupus?

So first let me tell you I have been having sex with my ex for 4 months(we broke up in the first month and just had sex for 3 months). We were only having sex with each other until one night he got a ride home from a girl and she guilt trapped him into giving him a b*****b. (idk if its true but she keep...

Posted
  • Herpes infection scare

Hi all This forum looks really hepful. I had protected vaginal and almost protected oral sex (she took my testes in her mouth) around 10 days ago. I experienced slight fever and ache in my legs around 12-24 hours later which went away in around 1 day. 3 days post exposure I started observing bumps on...

Last reply
  • Extremely Worried

I've been dating this guy for over 8months, 2 years ago I found out that I have gential herpes I've never told anyone because I'm afraid of being judged last night my boyfriend started to go down on me but I stopped him, but afterwards we had unprotected sex and I am having an outbreak does...

Last reply
  • Apple cider vinegar

My bf has been experiencing some white bumps on the tip of his penus. Around his fore skin. It seems like they opened but dried off. He's been applying Apple cider vinegar but it doesn't seem to help. He's had this for a week. He says they don't bother him or nor their itchy. Idk but...

Last reply
  • Help...herpes risk?!

Over the weekend I did something really stupid. I hooked up with an old flame at a party and got really drunk. We ended up kissing a lot and he very briefly gave me oral sex. The thing is he had a cold sore at the time. It was 10 days old at this point, scabbed over and shrinking, so well into the healing...

Posted
  • Herpes for 4 years

So I was dating this girl in 2013 and the first time we had sex my dumb self had unprotected sex with her because for some reason I trusted her. One or two days after sleeping with her I got 3 small blisters on my penis, I called her really frustrated and mad about what was going on and she told me she...

Last reply
  • Nightmares about hsv2

I’ve been having night mares almost every night since I was diagnosed, mostly about ppl exposing the fact that I have the disease, or important people acting different toward me or leaving me... any suggestions on how to help subside these bad dreams? it’s been about a week/week and a half maybe and...

Last reply
  • does this look like herpes?

I know I've posted on here earlier today but its driving me crazy. I cant find any pictures that look exactly like this...My doctor thinks it looks like herpes but I have to wait a week for my test results. It hurts when I pee but it doesn't hurt the sores, its just the initial action of pushing...

Last reply
  • Please help need answers

I have HSV2 I just had sex with my partner he doesn’t know about me being positive for herpes. We did use protection! Is there a chance he can get?

Last reply
  • Newly diagnosed totally confused

Been married for over 35 years , one partner my husband and have a autoimmune disease . Just recently had shingles was given prednisone and all of a sudden I get an outbreak . Went to doctor they did a culture and it came back GH . I was in total disbelief . Never in my life did I think that I would...

Last reply
  • Does this look like herpes ??

I’ve only ever slept with one man, and it’s the dude I’m currerly with. We have been sleeping together for over a year. Last summer we broke up for awhile and he did have another sexual partner. The past 5 months we’ve been together i have been fine, until this week. It started off with having to pee...

Last reply
  • Clarity

Hi all 4 years ago whilst I had my first break out, I had vaginal swans and told I had types 1 & 2. Since I’ve had breakouts on my thigh, calf and vagina (externally) I’m really struggling to get me had around the difference. Can someone please explain it in layman’s terms. I’ve just told a guy I’ve...

Posted
  • Longer than two weeks

What std is longer than a months. My mind is going crazy. My bf has some bumps on the tip of penus. In the fore skin area. Iam very afraid they might be something else than hsv. He's been applying Apple cyder vinegar but it's doesn't seem to help. Can someone give me advice please

Posted
  • (26 M) Have HSV2 Meds Not Surpressing Ulcers (Pic Inside)

Hey, I’ve had HSV2 for a while now and I’ve had plenty of outbreaks over the years but for he past few years I have had some ulcers on the head of my penis that just won’t burst or get smaller. I’m really at a loss of what to do. Medication hasn’t seemed to work. (Upping my dosage to 1000mg soon) I use...

Last reply
  • Does this sound like herpes?

Around two months ago a good friend of mine introduced me to a good friend of hers as a potential partner, she failed to mention to me that she had unprotected sex with this person while she was still in a realtionship with her boyfriend. Her boyfriend had been diagnosed with genital herpes and did not...

Last reply
  • 20 years of marriage, and got diagnosed with herpes hsv2

Can you have no symptoms of.herpes.for 20 years and then have an initial outbreak? My husband and I have been struggling with sex the past couple of years. I am very dry and sensitive in my vaginal area, and sex can be painful. 3 weeks ago, I felt a little less.dry than normal, so my husband and I...

Last reply
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.