Skip to content
Ad

Genital Herpes Simplex

Also known as Herpes - Genital

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

All discussions in this group

Next
  • Sad

Is my life over now that I have herpes ???  I just want my old life back 😢😢😢

Last reply
  • HELP constant itching, ball ache, sore penis, tingling

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME My partner has been diagnosed with HSV2 in the genitals. He has never had an external break out with sores but ever since he has been diagnosed 7 weeks ago he has constant itching around is anus and all down the insides of the inner legs (especially where the underwear line is),...

Last reply
  • Herpes infection scare

Hi all This forum looks really hepful. I had protected vaginal and almost protected oral sex (she took my testes in her mouth) around 10 days ago. I experienced slight fever and ache in my legs around 12-24 hours later which went away in around 1 day. 3 days post exposure I started observing bumps on...

Last reply
  • Do I have herpes?!

Hey guys.so it's 1am and I can't sleep I was tested for stds about three weeks ago and got the results 3 days ago. I have been stressing researching every single day since I got the results. After crying and being depressed for the first 3 hours I began to do research and now I am questioning...

Last reply
  • Is it safe to shave?

So today marks two weeks since I've experienced my first outbreak. I'm no longer in pain and I'm currently in the scab stage. I feel like I'm taking forever to heal. So I have two questions; when will the scabs be completely gone? There are still a few little bumps but no blisters or...

Last reply
  • Need some advice on Anti virals

Five months ago I had my first outbreak. I have an autoimmune disease sjogrens and cutaneous lupus which I take a low dose of plaquenil. I initially was put on Valtrex for 10 days and I got an episode of A-Fib . Since then I have been having outbreaks every month . My cardiologist says that Valtrex shouldn't...

Last reply
  • Telling him again

I have genital herpes. The first time I started dating my boyfriend I told him I have it and he was fine with it. We broke up for awhile and decided to try again. This time around in certain conversations he brings up how he only dates girls that are clean. Do I tell him again that I have it or do I...

Last reply
  • 20 years of marriage, and got diagnosed with herpes hsv2

Can you have no symptoms of.herpes.for 20 years and then have an initial outbreak? My husband and I have been struggling with sex the past couple of years. I am very dry and sensitive in my vaginal area, and sex can be painful. 3 weeks ago, I felt a little less.dry than normal, so my husband and I...

Last reply
  • What should I do ?

I recently have been diagnosed with herpes 1&2. I have been struggling with excepting this. I’m just don’t understand I haven’t had any symptoms until I started talking to my current partner . We started having sex in Jan 2017 . In March I had a lil cut in my Libia went to the hospital , they gave...

Last reply
  • is anyone else experiancing outbreaks every 2 weeks?:(

Im new to this site! Im 25 years old I caught genital herpes 3 years ago and only ever had my first outbreak..then for the past 3 months ive had the constantly every 2 weeks.doctor gave my supressive therapy but still ive experianced an outbreak now..does anyone else feel so down when they have outbreaks?...

Last reply
  • Herpes in anus ???

Ok so I was just diagnosed with ghsv1 . Getting over my first outbreak, everything seems clear minus ITCHING !!! my but itches ! Wtf it's like on the inside !?? Tmi but I tried looking and I may be tripping but it almost looks like red dots are forming or maybe it's just how it's supposed...

Last reply
  • Is this genital herpes? On male(pics) need help

It started like a red patch the monday of the last week, i think it was an infection or something else, but there was so much pain then it opened in some parts and started to bleed, i went to the doctor and she said without doubt it was genital herpes and im waiting for test results, she recommended...

Last reply
  • Red bumps

I went to my gym I because I had yellow discharge and a burning around my vagina. She diagnosed me with cervicitis after taking a look. Today I got red painful bumps on my vulva and it's excruciating to pee. I'm willing to post a photo. Don't know what else to do.

Last reply
  • Herpes Igg 13 weeks?

I had unprotected sex with a friend in January and then protected sex with my now boyfriend in February. I got tested for everything in April including herpes and they both came back negative (Hsv 1 and 2) my values were <.20 I got tested at approximately 13 weeks after unprotected sex. Would this...

Last reply
  • How to clean up sores under penile foreskin...?

Hi, I got herpes this week and it's a horrible. When i pull back the foreskin of my penile (the foreskin was swollen so bad, it hurt so much), i saw many sores under the skin and some are bleeding. I have taken valacyclovir for three days and i have less penile discharge and less pain now. But,...

Last reply
  • How do I cope

I work in healthcare which puts me in a very bad spot, since I can easily contract almost everything in the world. I was always careful when it came to sex, always washing my hands etc. I was with my X fiancee for 9 years, We broke up almost a year ago. I was diagnosed with herpes on Monday September...

Last reply
  • Herpes on penile under skin and i'm not circumcised

Hi, I got herpes this week and it's a horrible experience. When i pull back the foreskin of my penile (the foreskin was swollen so bad, it hurt so much), i saw many sores under the skin and some are bleeding. I have taken valacyclovir for three days and i have less penile discharge and less pain...

Posted
  • When can I have sex ??

My first ob has seemed to have cleared as far as the eye can see. But I have an extreme amount of pain/pressure / heaviness in my vagina. Almost like when the baby drops befor you give birth .... I'm so afraid of having sex now .. been with my SO for 7 years... how do I know when it's good to...

Last reply
  • Valtrex

Recently had my first ever penis symptoms from itching all the way to sores, scabs, and now clear. Got tested  by swab & blood. Negative on HSV2 (genital) but positive on HSV1. I've had HSV1 (oral) for years so that wasn't a surprise.  My fault! Partner had told me she has HSV2...

Last reply
  • Anal herpes not healing - Help!

I have had HSV1 for one year, transmitted from my husband after oral sex. I am currently having my second outbreak. My first outbreak affected the vaginal area only, however this outbreak is in the anal area. I have had the sores for two weeks, most of which are now healing. I have been taking Aciclovir...

Last reply
  • May have herpes--BUT I'M A VIRGIN!! Please help

Hello all. I am seriously so devastated and depressed about what's going on with my lately. I am a 19 year old female currently enrolled in college. I have a boyfriend that I met about 7 months ago. I told him about my values in waiting until marriage to have sex. He didn't have a problem with...

Last reply
  • Does this sound like herpes

3 months ago I had protected sex both oral and penis, 3 days later I got it through my head that I may have caught something. Once I thought about it and planted it in my head I began reading about all std and sti. I started to feel many of those symptoms. Came out negative on all, a month later I redid...

Last reply
  • Endometriosis and Herpes

I was diagnosed with Genital HSV1 early this month. I was so stressed that I missed my period. (Pregnancy tests have all been negative) I have pretty severe endometriosis (supposed to have surgery again next month) how can I tell the difference between hip/back/pelvic pain from an outbreak or from endometriosis?...

Last reply
  • Is there a link between ghsv and depression?

Every time I try research it just says people are bound to be sad with herpes But that's not the case I have an amazing life At first I didn't obviously I was super depressed but I broke up with my abusive herpes giver boyfriend and went after someone I really loved (who accepted me and literally...

Last reply
  • My ex wants to sue me because I told his new gf he has herpes

Basically I got with a guy and found out 2 months in he gave me genital herpes type 2  He denied it blind but I wasn't with anyone else for 2 years prior and o tested negative for everything then Before I tested positive I saw medication in his room  'Lidocaine' and 'acicilovir'...

Last reply
  • Possible Herpes Exposure?

Hey Everyone! Hope you all are doing well. My story is slightly long. On August 25, I received oral sex from a guy that I was really interested in. The very next day I began feeling tingling sensations on my tongue and in my genitals, I also burned a little for a few days when I would urinate. ...

Last reply
  • How likely I've contracted herpes?

Worried about herpes... I had unprotected oral sex with a new partner (partner 1) on 10th June, had no symptoms of any infection. I had unprotected oral sex and inserted the penis into vagina of another new partner (partner 2) on 17th June, few days later I developed a sore throats with swollen glands...

Last reply
  • HSV Type 2

I seen a discussion on here called " Waiting on my results " by this girl named Tasha! I have a similar story as her. I'm in a relationship. One night I was out with some friends and a couple of guys. We were drinking, I wasn't drunk, just tipsy. I had sex with one of my friends, friends....

Last reply
  • RED SPOTS ON MY PENIS !!! PLEASE HELP!!!

Okay so about a month ago I had sex (unprotected ) and nothing really came to my mind after doing , well here I am now with a penis that f*****g itches , I also masterbated in the shower not to long ago with shampoo because well .. I didn't have lotion and some of the shampoo went down my dick hole...

Last reply
  • Drying out herpes blisters quickly

Hi all, Used to quite an active member but have generally come to terms a little with my illness over the past ten months. As a back story I caught herpes off my new partner. He didn't know he had it and it was a terribly tough time. I've been through a major depressive period, but to those...

Last reply
  • Is this Herpes?

So this year has been the worst year in terms of sex for me. I was false tested for syphillis and by having that diagnosis, I've been paranoid. Although it was a false positive, it made me scared of sex. Anyway I had sex with a new guy( no oral) with a condom and the next day I went to a hot tub...

Last reply
  • Help meeeeee

I've cleared up as far as the eye can see down there ... no more burning when I pee or anything ... but I still have INTENSE nerve pain in but and legs ... but what bothers me the most is this crazy soreness on my vagina . It feels almost like when your about to give birth and it's pelvic pressure...

Posted
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.