Skip to content

Genital Herpes Simplex

Also known as Herpes - Genital

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

All discussions in this group

Next
  • Does this look like herpes?

I had a cold sore, then a day after it had completely gone I was kissing my boyfriend and then we gave eachother oral sex. Then about a day or two after, this showed up on my vagina. My boyfriend hasn’t got anything strange showed up like this. It has been there for about two weeks and I’m scared..

Last reply
  • Is this a frenulum tear or herpes?

So I’ve had this ‘cut’ for about 4 months now on my frenulum (i’m Circumcised) and it gives me pain when i stretch it out or get erect. It doesn’t bleed or anything but it stings when having sex. Not enough for me to stop anyhow. It doesn’t hurt to pee and it doesn’t hurt if I don’t touch it. It …

Last reply
  • Might have herpes

So a few weeks ago I slept with a girl with high body count and since then it’s been small weird feeling such as itching on my penis and I haven’t had any open sores yet accept one that was on my buttocks which was likely from the mosquito bite I scratched and it cleared up quite fast. Not to …

Last reply
  • HSV 2 - confusion

I contracted HSV 2 from my partner back in January. At the time, he was not aware he had it although he had a one night stand and shortly thereafter developed lesions which we swabbed positive for HSV 2. I around the same time became very ill also and did not know it at the time also became …

Last reply
  • PLEASE HELP

What is it red , i had sex 4 weeks ago , should i be worried ? Is this any STD ??

Last reply
  • Soooo sad don’t know what to do

Tuesday just found out that I was diagnosed with herpes & had it since January but they didn’t tell me that .. in January they only told me I had chlymadia and gonneria that’s bad but i was okay and thankful that it could be treated ... mind you I been with one person until like 2 weeks ago . …

Last reply
  • Could i have herpes?

I had sex about 2 and half months ago we used a condom but he gave me oral i didnt feel any different until yes i have anxiety issues and i look up symptoms like my anus has been itching well feeling weird no bumps or anything no pain just a little discomfort and i look things up all day long which …

Last reply
  • Unsure and stressed (possible herpes)

I have 2 small sores near my anus (about an inch away) on either side. 2 days ago I had severe diarrhea for a couple days. But I have also had unprotected sex around a 2 weeks ago. I cannot see my doctor for another week. I have a picture. It's really stressing me out.

Last reply
  • Herpes ? Please help

Hi guys I was recently tested for every std and even herpes and when I got my result everything came back negative except for chlamydia and got antibiotics for that. So after taking antibiotics ive became sooo itchy like my vagina been on a itch since taking antibiotics and that was since April and …

Last reply
  • Herpes all over body. Please help

My doctor and other doctors don’t believe me but I know this is herpes all over my body.  My whole body has small bumps all over. Especially my chest and legs. I got genital herpes 3 years ago and my ex ended up getting it but it appeared on his scalp and body. Then because we slept in the …

Last reply
  • Constant prodrome symptoms?

Hi everyone, Just new to this forum but been suffering but have been diagnosed with herpes (type 2) for almost a year now. I contracted it at least 18 months ago (misdiagnosed for 6 months) and was wondering if anyone could help. I constantly get prodrome symptoms - mainly a tingling in my bum …

Last reply
  • Bad yeast infection or herpes ?

So I had sex with a guy on july 28 his name is A Un protected , then I had sex with someone else on July 29 his name is B , unprotected. A week passes and I get a yeast infection and I ignore it, I’ve gotten these before and it wasnt as bad. Then I had sex with b on on Aug 5. Two days later I start …

Last reply
  • Help, is this herpes or friction burns from sex

Last week I had really rough sex with my boyfriend I mean in pain because I was so dry. A day later I was in so much pain. Can I add before I had Sex I just shaved l. Well two days passed and I felt a lump had a look and there was a few. Book a doctors appoint but this time there was 12! She said …

Last reply
  • Herpes ? Someone help me please! I need answers

So I got blood tested again for herpes 1/2 got my Result yesterday but ratio number for herpes 1 was 0.379         <0.9 Which is negative because it was in range And my herpes 2 is <0.1.          <0.9  Which is also …

Last reply
  • herpes?

So I had an encounter with a new partner who was confirmed with HSV1 over a year ago, I came and posted on this forum. The episode was on 18th June 2017, in which I got flu like symptoms, burning sensations on lips and buttocks etc. I worried it was herpes, I had many discussion on here supported …

Last reply
  • Is this a herpes blister or ingrown hair?

I'm 19 and have has sex two times with two different people (both with a condom). The first time was in september and the second january of the new year. I've given a b*****b 3-4 times (again with the same two guys but no condoms this time). I've  been tested for STIs three times ( …

Last reply
  • I just found out today..

Hi guys. I don’t know what I’m really doing here but I figured talking to people going through the same thing would help. About a week ago I started having symptoms similar to a UTI so I started taking probiotics & chugging water & cranberry juice. I had also had my very first bikini wax so …

Last reply
  • Is this herpes

I noticed a bump that looked like a pimple on my labia about 6 days after intercourse with a new partner.  Two days later an identical bump formed directly across from it on my other labia.  I went to a walk in and was told these were pimples (one popped during the exam).  Two days …

Last reply
  • Friends with herpes?

Single, mid  -30’s guy. I know this isn’t the right place but if there are any guys around my age that want to chat about what we’re going through, I’d be open. I haven’t told anyone as I’ve pretty much stopped having sexual intercourse. Worth a shot I guess

Last reply
  • Herpes ? I need answers

So I got blood tested again for herpes 1/2 got my Result yesterday but ratio number for herpes 1 was 0.379         <0.9 Which is negative because it was in range And my herpes 2 is <0.1.          <0.9  Which is also …

Posted
  • Second outbreak? Swelling and tingling.

I was diagnosed with genital hsv1 a month ago. I’m worried I’m having a second outbreak, I’ve felt uncomfortable down there and some tingling sensations as well as the areas around my vaginal opening are swollen and red. I’ve contacted my gyno but I’m waiting for her to call me back and hopefully …

Last reply
  • Can this happen and is it silly to ask ?

Can ulcers happen with out a blister? I never noticed blisters and honestly never would of noticed ulcers if I hadn’t of put on a topical cream ( I did Monistat 1day) for itch. When it burnt like crazy I looked down there and noticed ulcers all over ! They were gone less than 36 hours 

Last reply
  • Help /:

Hello everyone, really in need of help I’m going crazy and depressed. 3 months ago I started with uti like symptoms then got a red ulcer like thing on my foreskin (it never scabbed) Went to the dr got tested for herpes and came back negative, dr said it was an infection  Well now it came back …

Last reply
  • Someone help me please !

So I got blood tested again for herpes 1/2 got my Result yesterday but ratio number for herpes 1 was 0.379         <0.9 Which is negative because it was in range And my herpes 2 is <0.1.          <0.9  Which is also negative but I got my …

Posted
  • herpes symptoms, negative tests

If anyone could help me that would be great. this is long so bare with me! I had unprotected sex on June 27th. July 22th I noticed redness and irration “down there”. Immediately the next morning I went to the gyno and she said she saw a lesion. She swabbed it. After 4 torturous days it came back …

Posted
  • Painless red spots on glans and foreskin, Balanitis or Herpes?

Painless red spots on glans and foreskin, Balanitis or?Posted about 13 hours agoHi everyone, Little detail about me first, I had done a Herpes 2 igg test with a 3.1 result back in 6months ago. Doctor said have genital herpes. I told him I have never had any lesion or pain coming from my genital …

Last reply
  • Herpes nerve pain

Hey I recently found out I have herpes but I don’t know for how long. I have constant pain all over my body that gets worse during night time. I also have a smile cluster of skin colored bumps that comes and goes every other day . It’s been 4 months . I’m basically just looking for similar …

Last reply
  • I think I have something

I haven't had sex in well over a year..... More like 3 or 4. But I've been seeing someone for a while now and recently we had sex unprotected. We haven't done anything for about two weeks now, our schedules just haven't allowed us to. Yesterday I started itching really bad near my …

Last reply
  • Urgent help

Hi please help I’m 36 I’ve had these lumps on my penis I assume are wartsfor some time.. doc said ages ago that it wasn’t herpies but looks like some kind of hpv.  I’ve been suffering for years and creams from sexual health clinic don’t work , I bough in like Solmex I think it’s called didn’t …

Last reply
  • Still need feedback from anyone

Just curious if this has happened to anyone ? I’m not sure if what I experienced was my first OB, I was mildly itching but only symptom I had besides white discharge.   so I did a Monistat(at night round 9pm) once applied topical cream it burnt like crazy so I got in the bath as fast as I …

Last reply
  • Do herpes blisters always burst?

Just wondering if with suppressive therapy if the blisters start could they just rise and go back down with out the painful bursting. Also I’m taking almost everything recommended to keep outbreaks at bay and my immune system strong and still caught a cold. What techniques are you using to keep the …

Last reply
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.