Skip to content

Genital Herpes Simplex

Also known as Herpes - Genital

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

All discussions in this group

Next
  • How to pee when you are having a outbreak

I was diagnosed with type one herpes on my genital area about two weeks ago. During my first outbreak was horrible, I could barely walk, it burned and iched really bad. When I used the bathroom it would burn, I had to pee in a tub filled with warm water, it still burned just not as bad. I kept …

Last reply
  • Should I worried or not

I don’t know what to think or how to feel right now i have been having unprotected sex with my boyfriend for almost 4 months now we have unprotected sex once a week recently I just had an outbreak on my Virginia my OBGYN said it looks herpes then gave me some medication I’m still waiting on my …

Last reply
  • Herpes or not

For several months now I've had chronic itching and sores around my groin/ testicles sometimes penis. Initially my g.p thought it was herpes but the treatment of timodine and aciclovir didn't help too much a few months later he reviewed it and said it Looked more like a fungal infection . A …

Last reply
  • Confused abour Herpes blood and PCR results

I'm confused about my results please help if you have any information on what i'm going through..I've had sexual intercourse with one partner my whole life (I'm 24), my husband. I did a herpes test as I was having a little itching, abit of pain on my vagina. I had just …

Last reply
  • What could be these?

Once I had sex and after 2 days, some balls in the scrotum, which does not cause burning or itching, I have not had a fever or flu, but now after the month a few pimples appeared on my penis (which also it causes me pain or anything) but now, i feel pain in my testicles at night

Posted
  • Genital Herpes question

I’ve had two igg and 2 igm herpes test. One was about 3 weeks after possible exposure the other was 9 weeks after possible exposure. They both Cosme back negative. I spoke to my ob after the 9 weeks test and said I do t have anything to worry about. I know you might say listen to the doctor. But I …

Last reply
  • Is this herpes

I lost my virginity on the 10th and on Friday I noticed this on my vagina.  It was not bad like this but it looks worse.  I thought it was from my wipes that I used and from the rubbing of my vagina to my clothes.  But now I’m confused whether this is an allergic reaction of herpes &# …

Last reply
  • Genital herpes anxiety.

I’ve had two igg and 2 igm herpes test. One was about 3 weeks after possible exposure the other was 9 weeks after possible exposure. They both came back negative. I spoke to my ob after the 9 weeks test and said I dont have anything to worry about. That it’s been enough time for the tests. I know …

Posted
  • Genital herpes or stress

Or can it be hemorrhoids. June 3rd has protected vagina sex. He tapped me with his penis on my vagina (without a condom). I had a blood test at 9 weeks came back negative. I have pain inside vagina. Pain in groin area and pain under buttcheeks. Everyday pretty much all throughout the day. But …

Last reply
  • Is this GH?

I have now see 2 of these in the same spot. One now and the first time was 3 months ago. I am married. I have never cheated. And I dont think my husband has. I have never been tested for herpes or warts. I have however had herpes simplex one all of my life. I actually get breakouts pretty often. …

Last reply
  • May be a good chance this is a herpes outbreak

Started about a 6-7 days ago with a very small black dot on the tip/bottom of the meatus, which I didn't notice until I touched it. The rim of the meatus began getting inflamed the following day. The next day I noticed a scab on the back of my penis, and the following day more sores began to …

Last reply
  • Does this look like herpes?

I had a cold sore, then a day after it had completely gone I was kissing my boyfriend and then we gave eachother oral sex. Then about a day or two after, this showed up on my vagina. My boyfriend hasn’t got anything strange showed up like this. It has been there for about two weeks and I’m scared..

Last reply
  • Daughter's first outbreak

My daughter just contracted type 2, diagnosed 3 days ago. She's a mess!  So much pain!    Taking antiviral and has a cream to numb.  How long does the first outbreak last?  When will she start to feel better?   Any guidance much appreciated. Don't know what …

Last reply
  • First herpes outbreak healing process???

Hi all, I’m dealing with my very first genital herpes outbreak. The first 4-5 weren’t to painful- I had large ulcer bumps which turned into small clusters of blisters- which hurt so incredibly bad. I’ve been taking salt baths which feel so amazing but when I get out the pain is unbearable. Just …

Last reply
  • Red bumps

I went to my gym I because I had yellow discharge and a burning around my vagina. She diagnosed me with cervicitis after taking a look. Today I got red painful bumps on my vulva and it's excruciating to pee. I'm willing to post a photo. Don't know what else to do.

Last reply
  • HSV2

I have a question regarding oral sex. I have hsv2 gential. Iam seeing someone who also have hsv2. He wants to do oral sex but I feel we can transmit the virus to our mouth. He is determined and stated his dr told him u cant transfers H2 to the mouth. I think that is [email protected]#%&$. Am I wrong?

Last reply
  • I think I have have Genital Herpes but Still waiting on results

I’m not understanding ok so I just had an baby 2 months ago & I didn’t have herpes in any of my test but a couple of days ago I had an break out I don’t know where it came from my baby’s father doesn’t have herpes but also I have had sex with somebody else while pregnant before I had my baby & …

Last reply
  • Worried mom

So I just found out my daughter has genital herpes.  I am trying to help her cope with this as she is devasted.  She is away at college and just got confirmation today.  She asked what type and was told they dont type test because of the gray areas associated with it but that she had …

Last reply
  • does this look like genital herpes? (pics) (with backstory)

got small bumps on the top of my penis really confused on if it us herpes or another disease or just harmless penile bumps So me and my girlfriend of almost four months have been sexual active and havent been using a condom while having sex. we are both virgins to each other and lost our …

Last reply
  • Frequent genital herpes outbreaks. PLEASE HELP!!!

I found out I had genital herpes Feburary of 2017. Ive tried many different methods to help prevent outbreaks. But I still have outbreaks about 3 to 4 times a month. It almost feels like I constantly have one. Ive been on all 3 different medications Valcyclovir, Acyclovir, and Famivir. I currently …

Last reply
  • Please help me measure risk

Hello, Can anyone please give insight into either of these: (1) cases when Hsv1 was transmitted from vagina (host) to mouth via oral sex? (2) The length of time it took for hsv 1 to appear on the penis after intercourse?  Some background.. i have hsv 1, i had one outbreak in 2014 when my …

Last reply
  • Constant prodrome symptoms?

Hi everyone, Just new to this forum but been suffering but have been diagnosed with herpes (type 2) for almost a year now. I contracted it at least 18 months ago (misdiagnosed for 6 months) and was wondering if anyone could help. I constantly get prodrome symptoms - mainly a tingling in my bum …

Last reply
  • Herpes 2 testing

Genital herpes testing. I haven’t had any sores or Blisters since the possible Exposure. Exposure happened June 3. I took a blood test 9 weeks after incident and came Back negative. Has anyone tested negative around this time and then retested and tested positive. What are the chances of …

Last reply
  • Flare up?

Constant itch and slight burning on vaginal lips some days go away but itch is mainly there little white discharge also redness ( rawness ) near anal. No bump, cuts sores or anything ? Could this be an flare up

Last reply
  • mistakes were made, does this seem like herpes?

I’m a 31 year old healthy adult male. I slept with someone 3 times(no condom) when I found out she had herpes and has had it for over a decade. Shortly after, I had what seemed like a small case of poison ivy on my inside left elbow, but this never turned into lesions or oozed. Extremely itchy …

Last reply
  • HSV 2 - confusion

I contracted HSV 2 from my partner back in January. At the time, he was not aware he had it although he had a one night stand and shortly thereafter developed lesions which we swabbed positive for HSV 2. I around the same time became very ill also and did not know it at the time also became …

Last reply
Next

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.