Daily hot flashes and night sweats ?

Posted , 2 users are following.

hi i had an encounter on the 23rd of dec and felt itchy in my butt next day and then the itch spread all over my body ! in 15 days it transformed into different phases hot flashes then shifts to itchiness tingling all over body and it was more focused anus penis and somwtimes scalp.. i believe it transformed into fever alongside with beggining of encephalitis so i rushed to my doc for acyclovir and felt relieved from first day but today is 10th last day of 1200 acyclovir daily dose.. i still feel nausea hot flashes is minimized but still there i had like 9 days night sweats tingling stinging and itchy feeling on penis and anus which i used acyclovir cream and its getting better im abit paranoid cuz some of the symptoms was more of an hiv symptoms u find online like fever chills night sweats and hot flashes.. no canker sores or weird rashes except the slight itchy skin redness on my scalp that irritates me when sun hit my skin and sometimes it just happens .. awaiting for my 3rd test results in a week.. urghh so guys what do u think ?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.