Outbreak with urinary incontinence?!

Posted , 1 user is following.

I have had HSV 2 for several years now. I have recurrent outbreaks..nearly every month with my period, if I'm stressed, not sleeping enough. Someone could look at me funny and I'd probably have an outbreak. Never like the first one of course. That one was ungodly. This current outbreak is by far the worst one I've had since having my first outbreak. I've been having all of the usual symptoms as always do but this outbteak has come with a surprise new symptom...peeing myself. Not just a little bit either. A LOT. No warning, I haven't had the urge to go and have not felt like my bladder was full at any point. It's out of nowhere and it's gotten progressively worse over the last 24 hours. I can just be sitting there doing nothing and suddenly I'm just full on peeing myself. Has anyone else had this happen? Anyone?!

I'm a registered nurse so of course I haven't contacted the doctor lol..and of course my head is going straight to some sort of horrifying nerve disorder caused by herpes...

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.