Is this herpes?

Posted , 7 users are following.

hi guys please help . i had unprotected sec on 6/17 and then again on 6/24 with the same person . i didnt have these sores until 6/27 . prior to this i havent had sex in about 10 months and tested negative for std/hiv after my last sexual encouter . i did some research and they appear to be herepes . im also having pain when i urinate. like a tingling sensation image

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Edited

check & see if u see an ulcer inside ..

i had these same sores pop up & figured it was herpes as well & i kept reasearching & some things suggest folliculitis, others suggest herpes or BV. the only thing that really threw me off was that i saw an ulcer inside . i got tested yesterday (the dr said i could not get anything swabbed because it was healing & basically cleared up ) but i should have results for WHATEVER i was tested for by next week

• Edited

looks just like herpes sores. that tingling feeling i know too well. get swabbed asap!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.