I've had eye pain for 2 years now... Now notice swollen eyeball.

Posted , 2 users are following.

hello all! ive had eye pain for a while but have not had time or just not made time to go to a doctor.... which i regret now and will be going soon. ive always thought my eyes looked droopy (not the lids but the eyeballs themselves. today i took a picture and noticed from the angle that my left eyeball (which really hurts when i touch it and when i make sudden eye movements) was swollen compared to my right eye. image

does this look like sclerosis?

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

hi,i had episcleritis,still painfull,yours looks the same,i stopped using eyedrops after taking tumeric everyday,its an anti inflamatory

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.