I was half alive and half dead with the symptoms of premenopase 😢😢😢😢😢😢

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello, I am 50 years old this year and my health has been very stable for many years. Last year I did not have a period for 5 months but at that time I still had no symptoms, after that I got my period again. Twice, in one night while I was sleeping my body felt like I was being electrocuted and my heart was beating fast and then I was completely exhausted, I woke up and was very scared, after that horrible night until now. Now I have to face every day with a weak body, headaches, dizziness, exhaustion, hot flashes, heart palpitations, not a single bit of energy left in my body, all of which has been done. I have very severe depression, I used to be an active woman in every job but now I have to quit my job and can't do anything, I cry every day and don't know if I can get through this period. this horrible episode, every day feels like living in hell for me, this feeling is so cruel 😒😒😒😒😒😒😭😭😒😭😭😭😭😭

2 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

i just paused and said a special prayer for you, as I have a best friend who has the same symptoms and although I have many of the symptoms which are really bothersome, I don’t have all of them. We all are still going through this menopause horrible beast. I just pray that you feel better as well as all of us!

• Posted

Please give me a big hug, I really need words of encouragement and comfort at this time to let me know that I'm not alone, I thank you very much and I also pray for all of us. will get well soon.

• Posted

you are not alone my dear. same thing happening i have to accept my fate...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.