Ibs changes

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi all , wanted to ask a question on you all, over the years of having iba I've always has ibs - D and found it hard to go out a d do things, but recently it's all changed, now. I seam to have ibs-C .

I was just wanting to know if it can change like that over the years? I still get soft stools like I have Diarrhea, but I find it hard to go. Any advice would be great thanks.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Take Sporlac DS, which contains (lacto Bacillus) once a day for 1 week after speaking with your family physician, not anyone else on this site or on search engines. More you get involved on health sites, high amount of anxiety will bog you all the most. I have suggested not prescribed, since i am not a medical professionalist. For micro petty home remedies does give a solution, but for complexity, please please always contact the right person in that particular field.
  • Posted

IBS bowel changes can alternate. I started with IBS C and then I switched to IBD and then back to C again.  Now I'm back to normal.  This is very common.

• Posted

Okay thank you, I get very worryed about my stomach due to u dad passing cancer
    • Posted

As long as you are not losing weight, having swellings or blood, that is reassuring.

I think I made a typo and meant to say IBS D rather than IBD which is something different.

• Posted

Any changes should be taken to see your GP to make sure there is nothing untoward happening in your Colon etc.

In my case I have an appointment next week to see what is happening, personally in my case it seems to be caused by my medications upsetting  my tummy. It is always a problem when we diagnose ourselves we could be causing problems by not looking for causes

BOB

• Posted

Yeah I have a camera appointment for the 24th, I'm really scared about my doctor thinks it's nothing to worry about but he booked it to be on the safe side, I'm 26 so hopefully shouldn't be anything to bad going on. I try and stay away from Google and stuff and talk to people on here as they no better then Google.

• Posted

Hello Tydril

Nothing to worry about, if they find something they will operate at the same time as the proceedure. You can have a Sedation on the day if you are feeling anxious or you can go in and they will do it without. If you take the Sedation it will take a half or one hour before you will be allowed home.

You will also be given a cup of tea and toast or biscuit after your treatment and they will do all the relevent tests, blood pressure pulse and temperature when you come back onto the Ward.

Good Luck, do not worry, if they push to hard they can tell if your hat is on straight, if the wig lifts up they get an additional five points

BOB

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.