Insane pressure and fullness in my rectum but can’t poop. INTERNAL HEMORRHOIDS SWOLLEN?

Posted , 1 user is following.

Okay so I had trapped gas a few days ago that made me put my knees to my chest and but to air and try to let it out that way. I went down there pretty often and pushed a lot in 24 hrs. Now 2 days later I start feeling this extreme pressure in my rectum. Fullness like I need to go but I can’t. I’m not constipated bc my stool is soft when it comes out. The problem is I have to strain really really hard to get it out. Like more than constipation hard. Like harder than I have ever pushed in my life. soemtimes i cant even go and i have to take something thats hownits been lately im too scared to eat It feels like something is blocking my stool from coming out. The poop is in my rectum but it jsut won’t come out because something is blocking it. No pain or blood. Just pressure. And my pelvis hurts so much bc of the back up. I don’t know what to do anymore. It feels very full down there it’s impeding my bowels. Has anyone experienced this?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.