is it angina?

Posted , 1 user is following.

i ve been under tremendous workpressure for the last 6 months ,as a resort i started comfort eating with oily srilankan food and north indian food and started drinking 2-4 can of C4 energy drinks per day ,iam a diabetic and my sugar levels have been going on toss for months now reaching 20-25 range,i was unperturbed and even stopped having medications and then the after effects started ,my urine had too much sugar that it started creating black moulds in toilet,i started feeling pain in my legs above my heels and below knee cap,but i was unperturbed,suddenly one day while eating oily snacks and drinking energy drink ,i felt sharp pain in the centre of heart for few seconds,i thought its just intermittent pain but it started coming and going 4-5 times a day the entire week,i got panic and reached out to GP and he suspected it to be a case of stable angina and advised me to rush to the emergency dept,the doctors there took ecg and blood test and confirmed they are not able to find anything serious ,i took the stress echocardiagram test as well and doctors mentioned nothing serious with heart,but still that pain keeps coming multiple times a day but now not at the centre of my heart but in my right and left breast near the nipples,i also feel numbness in my left hand during sleep daily ? is it a case of angina,do you think a CTCA or calcium test can help in confirming it ,please advise?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.