Is there a natural and effective way to cure fibroids

Posted , 14 users are following.

Fibroids is evil, is killing me gradually

1 like, 115 replies

115 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi Ola20934

if you are bleeding you need prescription Iron. Then you need to stop the hemorrhaging for a while until you figure out what approach meets your needs. I don't know of any natural meth ods. Maybe you should see a doctor of Osteopathic Medicine.

Hemorrhaging impacts mental capacity, memory, physical strength, and Causes irritability. I suffered so much that I do not wish it on anyone. Wishing you improved health!

• Posted

Thank you , I do appreciate your concern. I wasn't bleeding heavely,my period always lasted for 4 days with clots. The only concern I have is right before my period and during ovulation. I getting frustrated because I had myomectomy 2015 only to discover that those fibroids has grew back after barely 3yrs

I'm 35 with no kids and am willing to have kid of my own. Just tired of going through surgery and all that is associated with it again, that was why I was asking if there is any natural ways to shrink it.

• Posted

Pain before eriod and during ovulation
    • Posted

I'm 33, married and have multiple fibroids. I'm giving a chance to natural diet and lifestyle changes to deal with the fibroids . My Gyneacologist has also recommended open myomectomy in few months from now.

• Posted

I am 31, married with no kids, and have 15-20 fibroids. I am also trying a natural approach to eliminating the fibroids. My GYN has told me that it won’t work. One of the surgeries that they recommend for my uterus may not leave my uterus in a position where it could hold a baby. It is a risky surgery.
    • Posted

I'm also just recently married , and of course no kids. Let's discuss each and every natural approach that we use . Together we can and we will fight this evil . I have 6 fibroids and doctor said she might find more when she does open myomectomy because some smaller fibroids might not be visible on ultrasound . I am sure there is a way out other than repeated surgeries , maybe a combination of diet, exercise , lifestyle changes, supplements etc can help. I hv eliminated dairy and am committed to find more. Good luck ! 

• Posted

For sure , we all must have our own kids . Who the heck are these fibroids to play havoc with our bodies ! Our belief and actions can beat them . Let's stay committed to find more and change our lifestyle . I met my Gyneacologist . She said most of her patients have been able to have their own kid after myomectomy.. she suggests patient to conceive 6 months after myomectomy, not to wait longer coz in most cases fibroids come back. But one of her patient conceived within a month or two right after myomectomy and carried her baby successfully to the term . She was blessed with healthy baby girl . So in ur case , did u try to conceive in those 3 years after myomectomy and before the repeat appearance of fibroids . 

• Posted

Yes o, we can do it. I'm planning on 10days raw food and fruit diet. Who is joining me in this journey?

• Posted

Count me in for the raw food and fruit diet. I will reply u everyday here on this platform . I'm going to get a repeat ultrasound scan after 3 months in September end . I'm planning to make all necessary changes in these 3 months and see the effect .

• Posted

I’m in too. I’ll officially start tomorrow (already ate something cooked this morning). And I plan on getting an ultrasound in a few months as well. Please share what you ladies eat so we can be creative...that’s one of the hardest parts of all of this for me.
    • Posted

Starting from Monday morning 9th July. No dairy food and cook food,I'm not breakfast person. Breakfast will be 8oz of warm water ,2tbs òf organic apple cider venigar, ping of cayenne pepper. Lunch - watermelon

Dinner- salad with avocado dressing.

Feel free to share you own to encourage other. We are healing in Jesus name.

• Posted

9th July :  

1) 2 tsps of apple cider vinegar in water followed by breakfast of 1 apple,1 pear, 7 almonds, 3 walnuts. 

2)Absolute elimination of dairy, meat, eggs and all kinds of breads.  

3)Relative (not absolute) elimination of cooked food till now because I have cooked veggies in LUNCH . I will try to gradually switch lunch to raw food too. 

4) Dinner- salad and green tea 

10 glasses of water atleast in whole day. 

We we must have positive mindset and affirmations throughout too. We are healing ourselves. 

• Posted

Let's really give ourselves four months of our own healing through diet and lifestyle and then repeat scans. 

• Posted

I totally agree with your suggestion, giving ourselves 3month of diet and life style changes after which we go for another scan to see how far we've gone. communication

Positive altitude, meditation are some of those things we need now. Together we can make fibroids a history in our life .

• Posted

Good morning ??

Let’s Go Day 1!!!

Breakfast: Fruit smoothie with frozen pineapple, frozen berries (strawberries, blueberries & blackberries), almond milk, and honey.

Snack: dried apricots

Lunch: vegan curry over zucchini noodles (spiralized zucchini and a sauce made of blended cashews, garlic, avocado, curry powder, cayenne pepper). I made this last night after googling raw vegan recipes...it taste okay.

Dinner: Fruit Smoothie and some raw almonds on the side

“A joyful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones” - Proverbs 17:22

• Posted

What are Ur lunch noodles made of ? Remember we have to avoid gluten . 
    • Posted

Yessssss! Absolutely. We are taking charge of our Bodies . Let's do it sincerely for 3 months. 

• Posted

First day almost over , feeling positive and motivated so far. Dinner change to kale, cucumber , celery , beet root and lemon juice . Taste yummy!
    • Posted

Good morning ?? 

Day 2!!!

The noodles are made out of zucchini. I use a spiraled to cut the zuchinni into a spaghetti noodle shape ??.

BREAKFAST: Fruit smoothie with frozen pineapple, frozen berries (strawberries, blueberries & blackberries), almond milk, and honey.

Snack: cherries and blackberries

Lunch: more of the vegan curry over zucchini noodles.

Snack: dandelion tea (I read that it helps with fibroids as it helps to maintain hormonal balance).

Dinner: quinoa bowl with tomatoes, sweet peppers, and basil.

“Gracious words are like a honeycomb, sweetness to the soul and health to the body”   ~ Proverbs 16:24

Blessings ?

• Posted

Day 2: 

Breakfast : I had one garlic clove, spoon of honey and a glass of water empty stomach. Followed by one apple and one pear . 

Snacks: bowl of sprouts 

lunch : little brown rice with green bell pepper . Some more sprouts. 

Evening snacks: 3 plums and 10-12 jamun fruit ( black plum)

dinner : 2 mangoes and 2 cup green tea. ( yes I have heard a lot about dandelion tea, that's next on my grocery list ). 

Its so empowering to take control of our own health .

• Posted

For day 2, I forgot to mention almonds and walnuts in morning . At night, now, before sleeping I will gulp down 2 tsp of apple cider vinegar with a glass of hot water . 
    • Posted

MaraMaraMe and nav37197

Thanks for making the journey real. Let try as much as possible to do away with cook food, I know is not easy but with God on our side we can do it. Remember is a raw food diet

Day 2- Feeling refresh and energetic, no stomach bloating.

Breakfast-1tsp of organic blackstrap molasses with 1 squeeze of lime on an empty stomach. 30mins later follow by smoothie dandelion leaf,cucumber, turmeric, ginger and1/2 banana

Lunch - watermelon

Dinner-salad and green tea

• Posted

Day 3!!!

Breakfast: berry and pineapple smoothie

Snack: almonds

Lunch: quinoa bowl with basil, peas, tomatoes and onions

Snack: dandelion root tea

Dinner: zucchini pasta with marinara

“Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well.” 3 John 1:2

• Posted

Thanks to you too ola20934 . 

We are blessed that we are together and supportive of each other . We have to defeat fibroids strategically . We will read information and literature about fibroids and incorporate the changes as we go along his journey . 

Day3: ✨

breakfst : glass of water followed by almonds, walnuts and pear . After an hour I had mixed fruit plate which had mango , papaya, melon and apple. I also had a glass of freshly made pineapple juice . 

Lunch : brown rice with big bowl of kidney beans . I want to emphasise that all literature and YouTube and other information says that beans are really good to deal with fibroids . As much as that we should have them daily or atleast every other day .

Evening snack : glass of lemon water . 

dinner : two mangoes and green tea . 

Now apple cider vinegar just before sleeping . 

• Posted

Day 4 Recap

Breakfast: berry and pineapple smoothie

Snack: almonds

Lunch: quinoa bowl with basil, peas, tomatoes and onions

Snack: pineapple and berry smoothie

Dinner: Quinoa bowl and avocado

“Gracious words are like a honeycomb, sweetness to the soul and health to the body.” ~ Proverbs 16:24

• Posted

Hello. Is there a research to say a raw food diet is good for reducing fibroids?. I've just had this mass found inside me and waiting for a sonar scan. I have these surges of emotion with it that are similar to when pregnant and am wo dering if fibroids is the cause. If so would be happy to try and reduce it with a raw diet in the first instance if it's proven as being effective

• Posted

hi MARAMARAme how have you been doing ? WHY are we out of touch? are u still sticking to the diet ?

• Posted

how did the natural remedies go?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.