Posted , 14 users are following.

Fibroids is evil, is killing me gradually

1 like, 115 replies

115 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

i went on youtube to check and one helped me
    • Posted

It baffled me , how this evil disease called fibroids attack ladies at productive age and shrunk after menopause. Let's all go back to the root, I mean natural way maybe that might cure the root causes of fibroids . As for me I have had myomectomy 3yrs ago, just this last month my doctor confirmed they had grown back. He was suggesting another surgery but I don't think I want to go through that route again. I just started colon and liver detox, want to go on raw diet for 10days. It's just not easy but I know i will get there.

• Posted

HI OLA ! how have u been ? is there any update from your side ?

• Posted

Day 4: 

breakfast : garlic clove empty stomach,

apple , few almonds , few black plum and a glass of detox water 

mid morning : herbal tea 

lunch : apple, 4 spoon brown rice and one onion .

mid evening snack : glass of fresh juice 

dinner : bowl of cooked yellow lentil and one mango 

apple cider vinegar now just before sleeping .

• Posted

Day 5✨

Breakfast : garlic clove with a spoon of honey . Followed by one Apple and one bowl of sprouts 

Mid morning : herbal tea 

lunch : brown rice with kidney beans . One onion and 2 green chilliest . 

Mid evening : one glass of drink made of apple wood fruit 

night : cooked spinach and pumpkin . Some kidney beans too . 

2 cups of green tea . 

ACV before sleeping . 

• Posted

Day 5 was good - started getting some cravings for food I know is shouldn’t have, but I resisted 👸🏽

Day 6 is here!!!

Breakfast: Fruit smoothie

Snack: raspberries

Lunch: salad

Snack: almonds

Dinner: zucchini pasta with marinara (by the way, there are a lot of good raw vegan recipes with spiralized raw zucchini)

Snack: dandelion tea

FOUR DAYS UNTIL THE FINISH LINE!

“Lord, your discipline is good, for it leads to life and health. You restore my health and allow me to live!” - Isaiah 38:16 NLT

• Posted

MaraMaraMe , We are doing it for 3 months and then repeating scans .

Day 6✨✨

breakfast : garlic clove empty stomach , 7 almonds, apple 

snack: green tea 

lunch : brown rice , kidney beans , okra  , cucumber , onion 

snack : 7 almonds , 7-8 black plum , detox water. 

dinner: was invited to a buffet dinner by family friends to celebrate my marriage . Ate grilled mushrooms and pineapples . Followed by Cooked yellow lentils and some cauliflower. Then a bowl of Watermelon  . 

Now green tea and ACV. 

• Posted

Okay 👌🏾 

I am still on the 10 Day Raw Diet...I don’t know if I can do that last 10 Days.

• Posted

Hello guys, good to be back online . My phone was acting funny for the past 3 days.

I have missed a lot I know but I'm back fully now.

Raw foodies , are we still pushing,though it was tough but we are getting there .

Hey happy anniversary to nav37197 wish you more fruitful year together IJN. Here is own little ?🍰

To MaraMaraMe please don't give up we are almost there, remember that nothing good comes easy.

• Posted

U better stick to it for the long haul . It's fibroids versus us . We have to win ! Lots of love ??

• Posted

Yes ola !! Hip hip hurray! We are still pushing . I'm going all the way till September till I repeat my scans and tell u the comparison . 

Day7?

Breakfast: almonds , apple, walnuts. 

Snacks: sprouts

lunch: boiled kidney beans , cooked black gram , cooked bitter gourd.

snack: 2 small mangoes 

dinner : left over of lunch .

Ola20934 and MaraMarame we are all in same boat and we better make our journey from point A to point B a big success. 

Ola, you have had myomectomy. That should be ur biggest drive to avoid repeat myomectomy. We are going all the way. If one person's will power weakens, we have to uplift that person . We are repeating scans after 3 months in September end. 

I also want to emphasise again on positive thinking and will power . We can do anything we want . 

Does anyone exercises or yoga ? We need to rid our body and mind and soul of all toxins . People have even defeated cancer , these are just fibroids . We have to kick them away ! Fibroids didn't come all of a sudden into our body . They grew slowly due to our wrong habits and emotional states I guess . Now they might take some time to go away . But we have to persist . God bless us ! ??

Ola ! Thanks for the wishes💝 . It wasn't my anniversary . Just a welcome dinner thrown by my family friends to welcome my husband into our family . I wish I'm fibroid free on my anniversary . Yayyyyy!

If they( fibroids) feed on sugar , dairy , bread , let's deprive them of these 😬😬. 

• Posted

I missed ur spiritual guidance quote which always follows ur every msg . I so much loved the last disciple one . ! 
    • Posted

Day 7 - just about complete! I did have one cooked meal today though.

Breakfast: Fruit smoothie

Lunch: zucchini noodles with homemade marinara sauce

Dinner: steamed broccoli (I had to get rid of these out of my refrigerator and can’t stand broccoli raw just yet)

I’ll continue eating healthy, but I will probably allow myself one cooked meal on sundays. And I’m definitely here for the long haul!

I do yoga once a day for at least 15 minutes. Sometimes in the morning and evening 🧘🏽???. I strongly encourage that! There are yoga videos on YouTube for fibroids.

One other thing I’ve done is slowly gotten rid of household and beauty products that have toxins in them. So far I’ve changed my toothpaste, laundry detergent, body wash, and deodorant. I opt for more natural products with less chemicals.

“For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven: a time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up what is planted; a time to kill, and A TIME TO HEAL; a time to break down, and a time to build up.” ~ Ecclesiastes 3:1-3

• Posted

#Week 2 #day1 

breakfast : garlic clove empty stomach , then almonds and one mango 

snacks : plain boiled kidney beans ( will it count as cooked ????) 

lunch: sprouts with tomato 

evening snacks : handful peanuts and glass of apple wood fruit pulp 

dinner : leftover sprouts and 2 cups green tea  

Additional points :

1) i did yoga for 30 minutes, only deep breathing exercises . I will start watching yoga videos on YouTube . I haven't watched yet. ?

2) I have also replaced old toothpaste with natural one . But I'm still trying to find natural alternative of my usual soap, shampoo and detergent . I'm trying to get dr bronners soap from USA through a friend who is coming next month . What is a good alternative for detergent and shampoo. Let's share the information . 💝

3) I feel that after stopping wheat ,  grains and bread, I feel full with even less food . Maybe it's just me ! 🤔

4)I can't exercise yet coz of ankle sprain but Ola20934 and MaraMaraMe you should also start some exercise if you can . 

5) I had purchased Amanda Leto fibroid program and I'm reading it these days . Few pages daily . Apart from it I daily spend like an hour to search various fibroid related information from various people on google .  

Lets keep up the good work ladies ?👍🏻💯

• Posted

Thanks nav37197,I have that e book from amanda leto too. I just purchase another one fibroid elimination cookbook by chef ahki. I also search the internet day and night for any other possible remedy. I have done 5days water fast and I loss 40pounds that 5days since then I have been unable to gain weight Cos of my eating habit change .

As for the soap you can make your own soap and Body creamy . I can use African black soap it has no chemical in It, I make my Body and Hair cream with raw Shea butter , olive oil, back of lime ,Orange castol oil and any other natural things you think you can put in it.

I melted black Africa soap in hot water with a little castor oil for my shampoo. You can make everything from your kitchen.

As for yoga , I'm Still trying to find time to do that.though I work out for 1hrs 3times in a weeks

• Posted

Thanks Ola20934,

"Week 2 # Day9 

Special points first:  

1) u know I had purchased that ebook from Amanda Leto quite some time back but didn't read it with my busy schedule and marriage prep that time. She offers free first 3 month personal counselling with the book.Unfortunately I didn't read the book that time, thus I didn't avail her counselling. Now that I emailed her to ask for her counselling, it's 275 dollars for 3 months . So if ur purchase is within 3 months then plz avail her free counselling . Did you see her any difference with fibroids on her program ?

2) I also follow chef ahki on Insta but i wanted to read all of Amanda Leto book first.

i also have come across another girl's blog who claimed she could shrink her fibroids 60% . I have taken screenshots of her methods and will do it after amanda Leto program . I will tell u too . 

3) I also came across water fast thing on YouTube that a woman did for 40 days and eliminated her fibroids . I haven't yet attempted this . But u know there is this doctor who got Nobel prize for his fasting and autophagy research. As per him,our body starts eating  the tumor cels when we fast. So I think it maybe possible . Maybe we all can fast for few days together so that we stay motivated while attempting it . We can plan it out.

as for now I'm just starting to read the colon cleanse step three of Amanda Leto book .

today Breakfast was garlic clove , ACV, apple , almonds, green tea .

Snack, herbal tea.

lunch was boiled kidney beans and one mango .

Snacks were amaranth laddoo, peanuts . 

Dinner was leftover beans and a pear. Now green tea 

• Posted

Finally Day 10!!!

I have been on the road for work for two days, but I am back. Here are my plans for today:

Morning: Fruit smoothie and almonds

Lunch: spinach salad

Dinner: zucchini noodles with homemade marinara

I have Chef Akhi’s cookbook as well and have used it. I also have the fibroid elimination Bible. It requires eating fruit only for 40 days along with some supplements they make...this has been hard for me to do, especially given the fact that I have already lost a lot of weight in the last few months trying things. I plan to do the 40 day fruitarian diet, I just need the motivation again. I feel like I may get there soon ☺️

• Posted

#Week 2 day 10?

Breakfast : almonds and sprouts 

snack: pineapple juice 

lunch: salad and boiled kidney beans 

snack: few black plums and one pear 

dinner: cooked okra and black lentils . green tea . 

Today's Special points : 

1) I watched a video of a girl who said she had 53 fibroids and she did detox with Jessie Thompson detox plan for 6 months and then was left with only 7 fibroids . I plan to buy her program sometime in August and start it from September . U can search Jessie Thompson YouTube video and she her testimonial. She even shows her MRI and Ultrasound scan reports of 6 months apart duration . It's a (90 day) 3 month detox program . She did it twice , which means she did it for 6 months seriously . I feel convinced with her testimonial . 

2) since the 3 of us are committed to get rid of our fibroids , maybe we can start a proper plan together . Like maybe we can all start Jessie Thompson detox plan from September till say December and get our scans repeat around Christmas . 

3) when is everyone getting a repeat scan ? I had my last scan in May 2018 . I will get another one in September 2018 ( till then I would have followed and tested Amanda Leto plan ) . Then I will maybe start Jessie Thompson 90 day detox plan from September till December . 

4) I'm also losing weight . I was 64 kg in may . Then I stopped all breads and dairy. Right now I'm 58 kg. I can go till 50-52 kg but I shouldn't go beyond that . things to try for me are : Amanda Leto plan , Jessie Thompson detox , water fast

5) so right now we continue raw food diet and see what happens . We all should get a scan in September and then take this battle head on . 

6) I suggest for now we continue with raw food diet for another 10 days. Then we can try 40 day fruit diet starting from August 1 till September 10 . Then have scan on September 10 . Then start the 90 day detox from September 11 till Christmas and repeat scan befor new year and evaluate our options . 

We gotta persist ! We will find a way out ! God bless us 💝

• Posted

Isaiah 53: 3-7. Thank God for the successful completion the 10days raw food diet
    • Posted

Let's start again or something else any idea or suggestion is welcome

• Posted

See we have willpower to actually move forward on this journey . So let's carry it forward . Today I'm doing all liquid diet day . 

My suggestion is to continue with raw food diet and various brief liquid fasts in between . 

• Posted

I will juice fast today (Friday) - fruit smoothies on deck.

Tomorrow is my bday - was planning to go to my favorite vegan restaurant with my husband tomorrow for my birthday. So I will get my smoothies in but still have a meal to celebrate turning 31 🎉.

• Posted

Happy birthday in advance MaraMaraMe,wish you all the best. May God grant you all your heart desire,next one with your baby IJN.

My juicer got spoilt last month just planning on get a new one. So juicing is a no for me but I can do smoothie instead.

Friday morning- beet root, dandelion leaf,strawberry, lime and parsley leaf smoothie.

I don't know what I will take for lunch and dinner , I will update that as soon as I made up mind mind

I'm everything we do, let's remember that we are not alone. God is involved

Matt 28vs 20

• Posted

MaraMaraMe and Ola20934! 

I had a successful liquid diet day. ??

In morning I had bottle gourd juice and coconut water , 

lunch :one apple juice and one glass pumpkin juice with lime in it . 

Evening : one big glass watermelon juice 

dinner: veg clear soup and fresh lime water 

second dinner : mango smoothie of 2 mangoes and a green tea . 

I feel good??💝

Happy birthday MaraMarame , May God shower his choicest blessings on you which include lifelong good health and a team of healthy babies 😁??.

I suggest for Tomorrow Saturday we will continue the liquid diet . We have to defeat fibroids. We have to persist . We will get there . Remember to do yoga 15-20 minutes atleast . Then Sunday we will get back to raw diet . 

I suggest every week we do 4 days raw diet and 3 days liquid diet . We continue till September and repeat scans . After September scan , depending on situation of scans , we can follow chef ahki and Jessie Thompson program , or continue our own of raw and liquid diet. In 3-6 months I believe we will definitely see a change . ??💝?amen ! 

• Posted

I want to emphasise another x-factor to take us ahead in our journey . It's dry brushing of body before bath, it helps to improve circulation and detox the body . I don't know how exactly dry brushing of body is done . I will search about it . 

Have a good day???

• Posted

I use to have that dry brush, I think I need to go look for it asap. Yes I does help to move the lymphatic system. Thanks for the call out
    • Posted

Day 2 of liquid diet

Breakfast : bitter gourd juice , water melon juice 

snack  time: pumpkin juice 

lunch : one apple juice , 4 plums juice , coconut milk.

snack time: tomato juice , pomegranate juice 

dinner: 2 mangoes smoothie 😬

Now just before sleeping : green tea ?🏻

I feel good ????

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.