Is there a natural and effective way to cure fibroids

Posted , 14 users are following.

Fibroids is evil, is killing me gradually

1 like, 115 replies

115 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Hi girls! Did this dieting actually had an effect on your fibroids?

The reason I’m asking is because I have been using only organic soap for the past year or so, organic diet etc, the vinegar in the morning and cale smoothie stuff. I think I tried everything.  However no effect on my symptoms. They are still as bad. I was put on contraceptives back to back few months ago and I thought I’m finally on the mend until about a month ago my period started out of nowhere and still didn’t even think to finish.. 

Would be really encouraging to hear that good didn’t and lifestyle really works for someone. 

• Posted

Back in January I had a period for a month. Doctors didn’t help. Finally stopped bleeding on my own. In February I decided to have a vegan diet and apply some of the restrictions from Chef Akhi’s Fibroid Elimination Recipe Guide. Although I did not follow the 40 day fruit diet, I followed everything else in her book and ordered the minerals she prescribed. My painful periods were over within a few weeks of being on the diet. I no longer had to use a heating pad for the first few days of my period. I could no longer feel one of my fibroids that I routinely felt around for. I also began changing the cleaning and beauty supplies I use to more natural products. Gave up deodorant and fluoride toothpaste.

In my experience, a change in lifestyle can help, it is just hard to stick with. Having support is key.

• Posted

Sure it does work, though it might take time. A change in diet and lifestyle without cheating, will give you result.
    • Posted

Dear ladies Ola20934 and MaraMaraMe  !

Let's update on our food habits . That's the only way we gotta stick to plans . 

I had 2 successful days of liquid diet and I felt so much lighter and good . 

my updates : 

breakfast: one pomegranate , half watermelon , two basil leaves , 7 almonds .

Noon snack : made a grave mistake. I was on job and suddenly felt bp was low . I told a nurse to check my bp, was 80/50. So I suddenly grabbed a soft (aerated lemon)drink from canteen and drank the whole bottle . So I'm sure I took in a lot of sugar through that drink. ( so I walked for one hour in evening to comepensate.Then I opened my tiffin and ate bowl of boiled beans. 

Lunch : brown rice and beans , one pear .

snacks : black plum fruit 

dinner : mango pulp followed by green tea . 

Plz uodate the diet ladies . 

Lets also start adding list of X-factors . 

1) I will go and buy a dry brush . Any recommendations ? 

2) I will replace shampoo and detergent soon. And try to replace moisturiser too . Such a humongous task . 

• Posted

MaraMaraMe I'm planning to purchase chef ahki book ? Should I only buy the recipe book or other books of Gessie Thompson program too ? What all did you choose to buy?

• Posted

Hey ladies!

Sorry I havent been posting. My birthday was good. I went to my favorite vegan restaurant, wrote down some reflections in my journal, and made some plans for the rest of the year.

My plans included taking better care of my mind, body and spirit.

For the next two weeks I will be away from home. For one week I am facilitating a training for women on faith and money. For the second week I will be visiting my family in Philadelphia, PA. So this will be a challenge!

I will try my best to stick to the raw foods. I have no problem sticking to the vegan menu, but raw will be a challenge.

Today I will eat fruit and nuts all day (didn’t bring my smoothie maker to this hotel).

“Have compassion on me, LORD, for I am weak. Heal me, LORD, for my bones are in agony.” ~ Psalm 6:2

• Posted

And everything that is in Chef Akhi’s recipe book is in Gessie Thompson’s book. So just buy Gessie’s materials. And I suggest buying the minerals 3-4 weeks ahead of starting the diet. They take that long to arrive and you will be intaking the minerals 3x a day.

I truly believe their program works. I just had trouble with only eating fruit because I lost a lot of weight. So I have to decide a time to do it again and really focus on eating large portions and being more disciplined.

• Posted

Congratulations on having a great birthday?? . I love that u took time to write reflections on ur birthday. We will try to stick to vegan and raw diet as much as possible. I have also lost like 6 kilos in past 2 months ever since I began to be mindful eater . More like I have shrunk . But it's ok Coz I had gained these extra kilos by eating sweets and desserts since my wedding in last 4 months. 😬

Today : 

breakfst : I took ACV with warm water  , 7 almonds , 3 walnuts, one pear and one Apple . 

Lunch: brown rice and kidney beans, raw Half onion and a green chilli. 

Snacks : made a yummy snack of gluten free peanuts, turmeric and lotus seeds by roasting them. yum . ????

Dinner: apple 🍎 and green tea 🍵 

MaraMaraMe I love your religious sayings . Keep sending them everyday . 

• Posted

Ola20934 and MaraMaraMe! 

i suggest we all attempt water fast together sometime. Maybe we can start with once a week fast then proceed to 3-5 days . I read posts in lipoma board saying that 10-13 days water fast brings temporary results but longer one may bring permanent changes . To do that long a fast we will need to proceed together . Plz share ur thoughts and we can attempt it over next months . 

Maybe we can all fix dates and do it together ?

Let me know ! 

• Posted

Hey Ladies, I have away for a while. I had my period and the pain was hell,I have never experienced such in my whole life . So I decided to call my gyn and schedule an appointment, he did trans virginal utral sound and he told me that he couldn't see my womb. He later ordered an MRI for last week. The MRI result came in today , it says that I have more that 20 fibroids. I was just amazed. I will be going for follow up appointment with my obgyn by Thursday, so that I can have the analysis of the test result and his suggestion which is going to be "surgery" that is a no no for me. Doctors have said there but that is not what God said about me "I will give you back your health and heal your wounds" says the Lord

• Posted

Ola - I am in agreement with you. God will heal you. Let us all do our part in faith and let God do the rest.

I had an MRI back in February and my doctor said I have 15-20 fibroids and recommended two surgeries.

We can do this! God is able!

• Posted

Ola!

I came across the website "earthclinic"where people have shared specific natural remedies for fibroid pain. Try looking into that. I usually take the painkiller in my periods.

I pray we all heal with god's grace and our lifestyle efforts. 

• Posted

Thank you friends, I'm not giving up on healing naturally. I have gone through surgery before and was the result I have after barely 3yrs after surgery. My major concern now is that I will be travelling base on work related for the whole of August but I will try as much as possible to watch what I eat . As soon as I'm back to my back then I will exploit every means possible to got rid of the evil call fibroids. I know tough situations never last but tough people do. WE ARE GETTING RID OF FIBROIDS!!!

• Posted

Ola do u think we should get Gessie Thompson program (when u come back from work after August)  , same as MaraMaraMe. She has had positive results on that , although we await her repeat scan with prayers and hope.

my specific questions to you are :

1) do u exercise /yoga ?

2) do u take 10 glasses of water a day?

3) do u walk for an hour a day ?

4) is ur lifestyle active or sedentary ?

5) should we fix one day per week for water diet and one day for liquid diet . 

Lets try what we can do. it's a journey and we have to succeed with god's grace. 

We have to do it!

• Posted

In that you have to take only water for a number of days . So that's little extreme. People sign up themselves in camp and stay lying down and relaxing. You have to survive on water for a certain duration  . I read that it clears up ur system and kills tumor cells . 5-6 or 10-12 days of water fast brings temporary results . Usually more time is needed to bring permanent results, this is what I read. A woman claimed to have eliminated fibroids by only water fast for 3 weeks on YouTube . Maybe sometime in future we can try to do that in coming months , when we have relaxed schedule or vacations . 🙈

• Posted

Thanks nav, I grew up in a home where fast food is a NO. We cook all we eat from the scratch, and this is what I'm practicing till now. I don't even know what most fast food are selling . As for the drink,I tasted alcohol just once in my life and i almost past out ,since then no alcohol. Soda, I stopped it almost 2yrs now . I'm a pure water drinker. I drink lots of water, 24packs of bottled water only lasted me for just 3days at most. I'm active person , not over weight.

Gesse program will be one of my target when I return and maybe a 3 or 10days water fast before the program .

It's a journey like you said and I believe we will have a testimony at the end.

• Posted

Water fast is just drinking of water alone . No food , no snacks, nothing but water and preferably alkaline water. It reset you whole system , meditation is also an important part of water fasr

• Posted

Ola , 

Dear I hear u completely . 

I also have had simple home cooked meals for most of my life except for three years when I was away to study four years back.

My reasons for fibroids could be

ONE,  I was under a lot of stress when I dealt with some tragedy at the start of my twenties, I lost  my loved one , so I believe my fibroids perhaps developed in thirties from prolonged stress and grief of ten years  .Also I think I'm a very sensitive and empathetic person, easily absorb other people's grief and negativities , like a sponge. So now I'm trying to shield myself from these things as much as I can . It's not always possible . 

TWO ,My mum had one fibroid in her mid forties and her stupid doctor did her hysterectomy for just one small asymptomatic fibroid, she convinced my mum that this small fibroid could become cancer . Imagine the horror for my mum and the doctor's stupidity. I was a school kid that time so didn't know anything . Now I'm a doctor myself , but that ship has sailed. Anyways I hope I become a very sharp and good doctor , who goes all the way to help the humanity. Amen . 

Ola , we have to have our testimony at the end of this journey . Ola I can attempt to do water fast from September 1 to 10. On September 11 I start my online coaching for a tough exam to do my MD residency in future in America . I would want to be really active and alert for this coaching it's very expensive and very important for my career. Then every week we can do juice fasts for three days .

So Ola we can maybe "order Gessie program" in "August mid" so that we get her minerals by August end or September start as MaraMaraMe suggested . Then we can start it after the water fast. Water fast should start on or after September 1 and we can continue as many days as possible.  Then we start Gessie program together. It's a ninety day detox program . Then we repeat scans in December just before the year ends . 

Lets make our faith and positivity stronger . We are kicking these fibroids out of our body.

may I suggest us to watch sun rise everyday and pray 🙈😹

Amen . 

• Posted

Each time I longed to this site, i always found some kind relieve. I agreed to all you have said and let us work toward it. Thank you nav and maramarame for being a big motivator. Together we will shrink this fibroids with God on our side. 10days water fast and Gessie program noted.

• Posted

I am back home from spending time in Philadelphia with family. It was very difficult to stick to my raw vegan eating habits while away...I ate fruit and vegetables but also ate a few vegan restaurants. Even at the vegan restaurants I had things that are not good for my diet...like white bread ??. I could feel the change in my body.

So now I am starting anew and on a fruitarian diet. I watched a video on Instagram of a woman having her fibroids removed, it was horrible. I can’t believe I have these tumors inside of me 😩. This motivated me to do a 40-day fruit diet starting today.

Breakfast: berry smoothie

Lunch: diced watermelon with blueberries and mint.

Dinner: peaches

Snack: berry smoothie

This takes a lot of discipline. And allowing my body to rest when I need to. My body will come first for these next 40 days. Everything else (like work) will come second.

• Posted

Keep it up MaraMaraMe, 

you can do it . We are going to find a way to defeat fibroids for sure. 

I will try to do another liquid fast tomorrow and for next 2-3 days. 

• Posted

Day 1 of liquid fast :

breakfast : cucumber juice , apple juice 

snacks: coconut water , coconut milk 

lunch: mango juice , pumpkin juice 

dinner: homemade veggie clear soup .

• Posted

Day 5 of Fruitarian Diet

Today I learned that squash and tomatoes are considered fruit! Was happy to expand my food options with these.

Breakfast: mango and berry smoothie

Lunch: watermelon and berry fruit salad, veggie hotdog (soy) with onion and jalapeño pepper

Dinner: purple grapes, red sweet pepper and yellow sweet pepper

Snack: mango and berry smoothie

Supplements: prenatal vitamin and calcium tablet

Acts 4:30 “Stretch out your hand to heal and perform signs and wonders through the name of your holy servant Jesus."

• Posted

I completed 2nd day of liquid fast yesterday  : 

breakfst : apple juice , coconut water , coconut milk , cucumber juice 

lunch : lemon water , lime juice 

snacks : clear soup 

dinner : black plum juice , pumpkin juice 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.