Lunch: Watermelon, berry and mint salad

Dinner: Grapes and sweet peppers, plus mango and berry smoothie

• Posted

Day 7 Fruitarian Diet

Breakfast: mango and berry smoothie

Lunch: grapes and mangoes

Supplement: vitamin and calcium tablet

Dinner: grapefruit

Every day I have been doing some yoga or Qi Gong exercises from the Fivroid Elimination Bible (Gessie Thompson)

My most recent period ended on Monday, but yesterday I had some bleeding as if my period is coming back on. I’ll keep you ladies informed over the next few days. I’ll probablt be calling my GYN but they will most likely just tell me it’s the fibroids.

• Posted

Today breakfast : boiled beans and raw mango 

snacks. : guava 

lunch : brown rice and kidney beans 

evening : mango 

dinnner : quinoa with veggies .

now Dandelion tea before sleeping . 

I did 20 minutes of yoga . 

My period status is that they are delayed and I'm waiting . I was supposed to have them on 4th . Let's see !

MaraMaraMe , I missed ur faith quotation in last post . I love those. 

Hang in there . Have faith ! Sending you some besties Love to sail through. ??

• Posted

Day 8 Fruitarian Diet

Breakfast: peach and berry smoothie

Lunch: peach and berry smoothie

Dinner: roasted acorn squash 

“Our bodies are buried in brokenness, but they will be raised in glory. They are buried in weakness, but they will be raised in strength.” ~ 1 Corinthians 15:43

• Posted

Day 9 Fruitarian Diet

Breakfast: purple grapes and blackberries

Lunch: watermelon, blueberries and mint

Dinner: roasted zucchini (zucchini, tomatoes, herbs). I am so happy that zucchini squash is technically a fruit!

Snack: berry and mango smoothie 

Period still on, will cal doctor and schedule ultrasound.

“Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well.”

~ 3 John 1:2

• Posted

MaraMaraMe , 

did you have this breakthrough bleeding issue before too ? Or has it started after you changed diet/lifestyle and you were on Gessie supplements? 

I attended a Gessie seminar and have been advised to go for silver pack with fibrogen . 

My concern is that I never had bleeding issues or symptoms . My multiple fibroids were asymptomatic and discovered rather incidentally on a regular checkup . I just wanna know if supplements cause any symptoms or are they safe ? 

• Posted

Day 10 Fruitarian Diet

Breakfast: Berry and mango smoothie

Snack: Berry and mango smoothie

Lunch: Watermelon, berries and mint

Supplement: Prenatal Vitamin and Calcium Tablet

Dinner: whole grapefruit, then berry mango smoothie

I bled for a month from January to February of this year. In February I started using Chef Akhi’s Fibroid Elimination Recipe Guide and the Essence of Fertility supplement (although I did not follow every thing in the book, like having a fruit only diet for 42 days). Changes to my body included NO MORE unbearable cramping during periods, no more headaches right before the period, and no more back pain before and during period. So my bleeding issue was present before I started Chef Akhi and Gessie Thompson’s suggestions. And after their suggestions I am in less pain and agony.

I have 32 more days to go on this diet, then I’ll have an ultrasound and let you know the results ☺️

“Worship the LORD your God, and His blessing will be on your food and water. I will take away sickness from among you.”

~ Exodus 23:25

• Posted

Day 11 Fruitarian Diet

Lunch: watermelon, berries and mint

Dinner: steamed vegetables (cheat meal)

Dinner: purple grapes, mango and berry smoothie 

“If my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land.”

~ 2 Chronicles 7:14

• Posted

Day 12 Fruitarian Diet

Lemon juice under tongue and eat pulp

Lunch: watermelon with blueberries and mint

Dinner: mango and berry smoothie

“Have compassion on me, LORD, for I am weak. Heal me, LORD, for my bones are in agony.”~ Psalm 6:2

• Posted

Day 13 Fruitarian Diet

Breakfast: Mango and Berry Smoothie

Lunch: Watermelon and mint

Snack: purple grapes

“Praise the Lord, my soul; all my inmost being, praise his holy name. Praise the Lord, my soul, and forget not all his benefits—who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases, who redeems your life from the pit and crowns you with love and compassion, who satisfies your desires with good thing, so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's.”

~ Psalm 103:1-5

• Posted

Day 14 Fruitarian Diet

Breakfast: Berry and pineapple smoothie

Supplement: prenatal vitamin and calcium tablet

Snack: Berry and pineapple smoothie

Lunch: whole pear, sliced Mangos and pineapple

Snack: Berry and pineapples smoothie

“Gracious words are like a honeycomb, sweetness to the soul and health to the body.”

~ Proverbs 16:24

• Posted

Day 15 Fruitarian Diet

2am Meal: bowl of tomatoes and sweet peppers

Breakfast: one whole grapefruit and a pear

Snack: pumpkin seeds

Lunch: watermelon with blueberries and mint 

Supplement: prenatal vitamin and calcium tablet 

Snack: almonds

Dinner: bowtie pasta with vegetables at movie theater (cheat day)

“My son, be attentive to my words; incline your ear to my sayings. Let them not escape from your sight; keep them within your heart. For they are life to those who find them, and healing to all their flesh.”

~ Proverbs 4:20-22

• Posted

Good morning,

I'm back!!! The past few months have been stress filled (work) and traveling and I AM finally at a good place. I have kept with the vegan menu for the most part although there were a few times I ate out and had vegetables, but there is a chance they were cooked with some dairy (not a vegan restaurant). And I overindulged in bread 😦.

I can still feel two large fibroids when i press against my belly. I will not be getting another ultrasound until i feel them go down a little (hopefully sometime at the beginning of next year). I have felt them go down (or at least change) before.

Today (Sunday) I AM fasting and having only spring water and herbal tea (non-caffeinated). This week I plan to eat a raw vegan diet. I will be going to the library to pick out a recipe book to plan my meals from. I will stop overeating to the point where i feel stuffed. And I will stop eating late at night so that my body can heal itself instead of digesting food.

This is what I AM working on this week. How are you doing and what are you working on?

"Gracious words are like a honeycomb, sweetness to the soul and health to the body." ~ Proverbs 16:24

Blessings...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.