Is this Haemorrhoid?!!!

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have had this bump on my anus for 2 weeks now. At first it had no pain but the bump got bigger and started to pain me lately . Pls help is this haemorrhoid or something else.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

yes this sounds like one. if it is visible from outside then it's classed as grade 3 but only if it can be pushed back in. if however a blood clot forms inside the lump then it is classed as grade 4 and is extremely painful and can but be pushed back in. in this case, the body will naturally absorb the clot within about 3 weeks.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.