It has to be made illegal to run online med sites.

Posted , 4 users are following.

I was doing fine with my treatment. After 40 yrs. addiction to benzos and zs I found a good place to treat me.

But yesterday I went to a drug website and ordered loads of zolpidem.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Totaly agree with you. Can i ask where you got treated? I am tring to come off valium and my doctor is offering very little help
    • Posted

I live in the UK where there are refer-yourself drugs and alcohol services in everey borough. it's entirely possible that your GP doesn't even know about them. Google it. That's where I got help - but after four months complying with treatment and being treated with respect I have just done something really stupid. I ordered sleeping pills online. I berate myself but it's too easy. THEY MUST BE BANNED. Look, even if they weren't there, addicts are very, very good at getting 'supplies'. You know exactly what i mean - tha fake identities, seeing doctors who don't know you as 'temporary' patients'. Worst of all - and yes, I've done this, too - buying them from heroin addicts, who get them from private doctors, and then sell them to benzo addicts so they can buy heroin. AAAAAAAAGH!!!!! When will this end?
  • Posted

Hi Tess,

Can I private message you at all - not sure how to do this.  I'd just like to ask you a question?

Thanks 

Debbie

• Posted

Are you okay? I haven't received your private message. Maybe you (like me) have trouble figuring out how to do things on websites.  Keep trying.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.