Just a update of how I'm doing

Posted , 2 users are following.

hello so my previous post i was on 20 mg 4 weeks and then went to my doctor's and this is my 4th week on 40 mg

i take my tablet in the morning and so far i am still tired and zombified, i could sleep for a week

through out the day i get the nausea and off balance feeling which it comes in waves and i am also sweaty

in the evening i have been quite tense and sweaty and itchy and agitated with heat rashes

through out the day i have experienced twitching tense jaws cheeks etc prickly crawly sensations and headaches and like a water drop feeling on my cheek

my anxiety has not improved at all infant it's got worse on some days, which i understand this is going to be a roller coaster.

i have noticed in some afternoons iv been able to have a bit more energy than usual. been able to keep up with the house work and make food and it feels like i could go for a jog feeling.

the feeling doesn't last long tho half n hour to hour. so far iv felt a few ups in 8 weeks been on this meds altogether. I'm trying my best to not give in and quit it because of the positive stories on here

usually i wake up feeling flat numb and nothing there like I'm not in my body, I'm hoping these side effects go

i have not had a up feeling now for a few weeks. I'm trying to hang in there

freaking anxiety

freaking depression

just keep swimming

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Those evening good feelings will get longer soon, thats the sign of recovery . You will need at least 8 weeks for new dose to start balancing and for side effects to start subside. I am sure you will get better, just dont give up and... keep swimming  we are here for you

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.