Just got ultrasound results back

Posted , 1 user is following.

I had my first surgery for this thing to be removed on 5/29/20. More than a year later, still having on/off swelling. No pain. Some issues still with on/off frequent urination and dribbles.

Anyway, I had an ultrasound done this week, and, as expected, a smaller hydrocele remains. The doc told me that surgery isn't needed for how small it is, but man. I'm just stressed tf out about this mess. Mainly the swelling and urinary incontinence aspect of it.

I think this whole thing started after I decided to get waxed down in the area at the end of 2018. The docs tell me that they're not related, though. And then in the spring of 2019 is when I started having very frequent urination/incontinence issue, followed by eventual hydrocele diagnosis. Initially actually, the hospital told me it was just an infection and sent me on my way with antibiotics. Then the urologist told me that was pointless to take antibiotics as apparently there was no infection and just a hydrocele.

So now? I don't know. I'm just lost. Wish there was a better concrete solution for this mess. I wish I could rewind a few years back and avoid getting waxed there like I did. I honestly believe that that was the culprit that caused all of this.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.