Lateral Epicondylectomy surgery for tennis elbow?

Posted , 5 users are following.

I am having this done in October for tennis elbow in NY

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I am having this done in October for my right elbow. After many of the different treatments and shots over the last year and half this is the last option. Was wondering if anyone on here has had it and how it worked and how recovery went.

Thank You!

• Posted

I had this done June 3rd 2015 due to tendons tearing off the elbow inside ... it's been 5 months I was told it's either going to work or it wouldn't.... unfortunately for me all the pain has returned and I'm considering another cortisone injection ... gl with your surgery smile

Debbie

• Posted

Hi bobbie how did the operation go hope it went well! I had mine done on the 29th October so 2 weeks on now, still very painful when moving arm.

Did you get Physio after your op as I've just been told to move it as much as possible, don't know if I'm doing too much or too little.

Would be good to know who you are doing

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.