lipoma help

Posted , 4 users are following.

been taking tumeric for joint pain for 4 weeks and my lipomas have shrunk by half. Can"t believe it. Have had many removed by surgery but won"t need to any more if they keep shrinkig. hope this helps someone else. no guarantee it will work but well worth giving a try. had multiple lipomas since i was 18 now 42 cheers Lee.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Thank you for sharing! I'm going to give this a try because honestly there's nothing the docs can do to help and I need help! Thank you thank you!

• Posted

can you tell me how much did you take and how please as could be a great help
    • Posted

its boom organic tumeric capsule one a day 600mg. got from amazon 8 poundish for 4 months worth. still working for me and lumps getting smaller. good luck
    • Posted

not sure.my wife read some where that it can help but colours the skin yellow. i have only been taking supplement as help for joint pain and it has reduced my lumps in size.only been taking for about 8 weeks. 
    • Posted

Would powdered tumeric b any gud mayb in milk dyu reckon?
    • Posted

no idea. tumeric seems good to get rid of lipoma so any form would probably help. i am no expert mind. but give it a go what have u got to lose

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.