Looking for the post that cured ectopics with a natural Xanax?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello fellow sufferers,

I love hearing all your personal stories and cures. Months ago someone cured his ectopics with "natural" form of Xanax as his always went away with Xanax. Please post again or if someone remembers the ingredients, let us know.  Thanks!

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi - can I ask what is Zanax?  Is it obtainable at the chemist or prescription only?  Currently I am going through hell again with ectopics after a blissful 6 weeks when they disappeared.  Is it that piece of chocolate, a piece of cake or the heat that has triggered it goodness only knows.  But right now i am shaking like a leaf and working up to a panic attack - the ectopics are constant.
    • Posted

Hi Diana!

Relax, as I have been where you are.  I get weeks of very few (notice never 0) and then, wham, lots of them.Keep a log of what you ate or drank or any stress that occured before an episode. Xanax is a benzodiazopine.  Keep posting as this forum has helped me THE MOST!

• Posted

I am on Inderal which helps skips as well as anxiety. It works beautiful ,but some people don't like the feeling it gives them.....me I take 40mg 3x's a day ! I do take Klonopin which is addictive, but not like Xanax. If asked I would give up my anti anxiety medication and just take the Inderal even know I require Klonopin for high anxiety. I also take a vitamin sleep aide called SNOOZE IN . Works wonferful for calming and a good night sleep. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.