Loosing this site

Posted , 3 users are following.

i keep getting booted out. Anyone else have this problem?

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Ellen

I find this site a little “temperamental” and have been booted out a couple of times. What I do now is to write my responses in a word document, then sign into the Patient Forum and then copy and paste my comments accordingly. I find it much better and less time consuming.

Keith

• Posted

Hi ellen.  I'm the least "tech savvy" person on this planet, but have you tried clearing your history and site cookies?

Also I'd try emailing the site team to see if they can help you.

j x

• Posted

Hi ellen.  I'll find out how you contact admin, see if they can help you.  I'll be back with a contact for you.

Shall I pm you would that be better?  Poor you.  j x

• Posted

ellen I have sent a pm from here,  Hope it helps.

Anyone reading this ?  Can you advise ??

• Posted

ellen =  Also there is a FAQs section at the bottom of the Home page.  Look there for help?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.