Mirtazapine - day 4

Posted , 2 users are following.

Looking for some advice guys,

I tried Sertraline for 3 weeks, for agoraphobia and anxiety, and it really wasn't agreeing with me so I was moved onto Mirtazapine 15mg.

Ive now taken 3 doses and have been having them at night time.

Ever since I have been in and out of sleep all day long, very weird dreams and nightmares and have been out of it ever since, like I'm walking on air. I am unable to concentrate or focus on anything.

Has anyone experienced this please and when did you start to feel more normal?

The GP wants me to take 15mg for 2 weeks then increase to 30mg.

Anyones experience would be appreciated.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hello my doctor is weaning me of Fluoxetine 40mgs and ive just started taking Mirtazapine 15mgs one at night yes i slept okay but had intense dream last night its so weird is'nt it! but im feeling abit light headed to and shaky i stopped taking Fluoxetine as i was on them for ten years they really helped me in the beginning but recently stopped working as I started feeling very anxious o c d and very low mood I just want to feel my old self again and hoping the Mirtazapine will do this Thankyou

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.