Mirtazapine WD

Posted , 4 users are following.

those struggling with MIrt WD, we have a facebook WD page for those wanting to go off MIrt, and those in WD. Those who are still on the medication.

private message me for instructions on how to join. We made it a private page so you can stay anonymous.

hugs 🌺🌻🍀

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Rose

I would love to join this group

What do I need to do ?

Thanks for setting page up

Best wishes

Angie xx

• Posted

Hi Angela,If you private message Rose,she will tell you how to join.

They are all people who have been on Mirt or are WD from it and believe me you will learn from other people's experiences.

Well worth joining.  

• Posted

Hi Angel ! 

Pill PM with the instructions how to join the group I think you'll like it and it will be grear support ! 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.