Mirtazepam 15mg

Posted , 2 users are following.

i just came from the doctor's. I have been on 15 mg for over 3 months. She said i can go down to 7.5 mg without tapering. Everything i read says 10%.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hi Pam

I have never been on 15mg, having started on 7.5mg 3 months ago, but I have tapered to 3.75mg in one week. One things for sure you will find 7.5mg more sedating than 15mg. Why do you want to taper? Just want off ASAP?

• Posted

From experience with my doctor her opinion differs from people who actually take mirtazapine. She tells me that I can stop with no taper but the forums say go slow. I think alot depends on how sound your nervous system is. If you are prepared for a few withdrawal symptoms a quick taper is possible.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.