mouth lesions oral cancer??? STD?? syphilis??

Posted , 32 users are following.

HELLO I've been having some issues with general health as of the last 5months and about a month ago I started having some painful mouth lesions (similar to geographic tongue, lie bumps etc) and also my tongue tends to sometimes burn as if I had drank something hot and burnt it that way. There's a white coating, enlarged bumps and red bumps on my tongue and then under my tongue there's a few papilloma-like red bumps and also a few red spots here and there. Is there anyone with similar symptoms that found out what it is? I'm getting worried. COULD IT BE SYPHILIS OR SOME OTHER STD OR SOME FORM OF ORAL CANCER? I DON'T SMOKE NOR DRINK A LOT OF ALCOHOL AND I ALSO TRY TO EAT HEALTHY. I HAVE A REGULAR PARTNER WITH WHOM I PARTAKE IN ORAL SEX (but he doesn't have any visible problems)

![Uploading file...]

0 likes, 31 replies

31 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I am sorry I dont know what your problem is. To stop worrying and make an appointment at the dentist to get a diagnosis and treatment if necessary. Take care and keep in touch.

• Posted

I've been trying to find out what the heck this was for a bit now its somewhat relieving to be able to relate to someone I get gel type lesions that aren't sore sometimes on the sides of my tongue or on the inside of my bottom lip ive been scared to find out honestly I am a smoker however so I don't know. Please let me know if you have found out what it is im making a doctors appointment myself

• Posted

can someone please give me an opinion on my tongue!! been dealing with swollen lymph nodes in my neck since september. all blood work is apparently normal, did a ct scan and barium swallow test and everyone is telling me normal no abnormalities but no one has given me a reason as to why my lymph nodes were ever swollen. just last week i decided to take a look in my mouth ((not sure why i never thought of it before)) and this is what it looks like. possible hpv?? i have a dentist appt jan 15 but would like some opinions before then pls imageimageimageimageimage

• Posted

hey did u ever figure out what is happening with your tougue? mines is exactly the same as yours. I'm so stress out trying to figure out what it could be

• Posted

im having some similar issues myself. i just dont know if its covid or hpv. i want to know if this user ever found out what it was?

• Posted

hey im going throught this exact same thing please let us know if you ever found out what it was please im so stressed out about this

• Posted

did u ever figure out what it was? im experiencing the same things

• Posted

Did u ever figure out what it was? I'm currently experiencing this.

• Posted

Hey did u ever figure out what it was? I'm currently experiencing this.

• Posted

There still isnt an answer lol but did u ever figure out what it was? I'm currently experiencing this.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.